Welcome Back!

I took a break from writing, but I'm excited to start this new part and share it with you guys. I truly appreciate every follower and reader of my stories. Mina is one of my favorite characters so enjoy - Coy🖤

PART 1

"Why didn't you text me back Mina?!"

Remi is my best friend and the only person to hold that title. She's that bitch you love to love. We've only been friends for a few years, but we hit it off right away and she's who I consider my moral compass. I know I'm morally fucked up, but she keeps me grounded in a way.

"I didn't text because I called instead...it was too much to write."

"So tell me what happened?! You  drunk text me at 3am talking about this guy Zari so what happened?!"

"It was nothing honestly. I think the alcohol was talking  for me. Last night I went to the bar with a few people and he must have been a friend of a friend. I heard someone say his name, Zari, but he's not my type." I explained.

"I swear I didn't know you had a type." She said laughing.

"Shut up Remi. I mean he's still fuckable, but he's early 20's, no real responsibilities in life, and his cockiness was so damn unattractive. Guys like him tend to get what they want, but guys like him are limited, you know what I mean?"

"No, how can you know he's limited and what's limited about him?"

"Limited as in his sex starts and stops with missionary and hitting it from the back. I know he's the type  to want oral sex more than regular sex and he probably takes selfies in the middle of fucking. I honestly just hate young guys."

"Maybe you need a regular fuck from time to time." She said.

"Oh wait, there was one thing about him though...that voice was ridiculously. I heard him talking to someone else and it caught me off guard. By the time their conversation was over my thighs were wet."

"Damn! We have to finish this story later because I'm going in the store, but I'll stop by your apartment tonight." She replied.

As much as I tried to play it off with Remi, I really was feeling this guy. Not in a sense that I wanted to make a relationship out of it, but I wanted him so bad. That cockiness was adorable and it could easily be fixed with a little help from me. I guess you can say I loved my own cockiness but couldn't stand anyone else's. Remi came over that night and we talked about what happened at the bar, which wasn't much, but I tried to shy away from the conversation as much as possible. Best friend or not, some of my thoughts had to remain my own.

My birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks so I figured I'd splurge on myself and buy a cute pair of shoes. Nothing major, but I have a habit of not treating myself as often as I should. I make it to one of my favorite stores and as soon as I walk in this pair of shoes is calling my name! Five-inch cobalt blue heels with an open toe. There was a strap that went around the ankle and had what looked like a lock on the side. I almost lost my mind in that store. I had to grab the heels like someone was about to fight me for them. As soon as I was about to check out I got a call from Remi.

"Guess who I think I just saw?!" she blurted.

"Wait, what? Who?"

"Mina, I just saw Zari. It had to be him! He looks like you described and there can't be that many guys with that name. I'm over here at the food truck on Virginia St!"

"Why are you telling me this like I'm about to come over there and stalk him?!"

"You said he was just fuckable, but he looks like he can do a lot more than that Mina. Just get over here! You don't have to talk to him, but I need you to make sure what I'm seeing is what you're saying could never happen."

"Fine!" I snapped, "I'm on my way, where are you?!"

"I'm at the sex store on Virginia and Chestnut St."

"Wow, really? Ok, I'm on my way."

Before I do anything, I buy two pair of the same heels. That's the weird thing about me. If I really love something I have to buy two just in case something happens. I head out of the store and get in the car, but my mind is somewhere else. I'm wondering what I'm going to say to him if he recognizes me. What if he looks better the second time around? What if it's not him and I can relax from this extra pressure I'm putting on myself over a boy that's barely legal?

I pull up to the store and I see Remi's car so I know she's still there. I grab my body spray from the glove compartment and drench myself in it before going in.

"Good Afternoon, was there anything I can help you find today?" The store clerk asked.

"No thank you, I'm meeting a friend here." I replied

"No problem, just let me know if you need some help."

I smiled thanking her for the help and darted to the first row of plastic penises making sure I couldn't be seen. The store is huge though. How many different versions of the same body part can you possibly make?! I walk through some of the isles looking for Remi, but I could find this bitch anywhere! Just as I was peaking my head over the rainbow penis isle I see a tall, slim, god-like figure standing a few isles over with his head down looking at something. I'll be damned it is him.

...to be continued 04.04.2018