I chocked back the urge to hurl and went to grab the house phone from the kitchen that was surprisingly untouched. Wanting the police here as soon as possible, I called 911 and reported the murder. I gave the address and said that I could only see Paul's body and the reception lady said to stay on the phone with her. Instead I just said I was going to try to find my mom before putting the phone on the counter leaving the receptionist on the other end in case they needed to trace the call to the correct apartment or something, i wouldn't know how they do things, im no cop and I dont do technology.

I moved around Paul's body, careful not to step in the blood that seemed to have stopped spreading, and went down the hallway towards mom and Paul's room. I glanced into mine as I passed it but nothing was damaged. I got to their room and had to cover my mouth so I didn't throw up right then and there. Because there on the floor just inside their room was moms body in worse shape that Paul's. All her limbs were torn off and thrown about the room. Her body was just a mangled pile of bone and flesh. The room was torn to shreds, nothing recognizable as what it was supposed to be.

On the far wall, written in mom's blood and in Ancient Greek: "My security in case you manage to defeat me. A few monsters were ordered to kill them should you try to return here. So really, this is all on you. -Gaea"

(if you skipped because of the gore warning, you're good now. Summary: he found his mom and Paul dead and called the cops.)

I dont know how long I stood there staring.

I do know that the police found me in that exact same position. Hand on the door nob, other hand over my mouth, tears dripping down my face.

I let one of them lead my away from the door way. One of the female cops asked if I wanted to get anything from my room considering it was left untouched so I wouldn't be disturbing any evidence. I only nodded and went into my room, packing my clothes, I didn't want come back again later if I needed them. I as I grabbed my clothes from my closet I had a hidden demigod weapon wrapped in them as I put them all in suitcases. All my bows, that I only had in case of extreme emergency because I cant shoot to save my life, and spears were collapsible and put in the bottom of my cases, daggers were hidden through out the clothes. Didn't need extra swords, cant exactly loose Riptide so, more swords aren't needed, and my shield from Tyson was in watch form on my wrist. I grabbed a picture of me and mom at Montauk. (I think that how its spelled) I didn't have anything else though, most of my stuff was at camp nowadays. 

I had two suitcases in all as I left my room and lifted them over the mess of the living room to where I had dropped my backpack. The Police officer had offered to help me carry them but I declined the help, didn't want them getting suspicious of the weight from the weapons.

I let go of one case long enough to put my backpack on before grabbing it again. For the next several hours, everything passed in a blur. I was taken to the police station where they put me in a waiting room with some chairs and they had said they were going to see if I had any living relative to live with as I was only 11. Far to young to live on my own. I wanted to scoff at that, the only living family I had left was godly and they weren't going to find that and Mom's an only child, her parents died in a plane crash, but I couldn't. I couldn't really make myself do anything. I was to much in shock. 

Though my demigod reflexes knocked my out of it when the officers came back in suddenly after a few hours of being away. The loud noise of the door opening snapped my demigod reflexes into overdrive. I was on the far side of the room with my hand in my pocket, wrapped around Riptide, in seconds. I saw their shocked looks and immediately relaxed and pretended to rub sleep out of my eyes before mumbling about camp and pranks. The cops seemed to buy it and waved it off. As I sat back down one of them started speaking.

"We found one living relative of yours. We still have to see if he is willing to take you in though."

I looked up in shock. "But, mom said she was an only child and that her parents died in a plane crash."

The two guards shared an amused look before the other one replied. "You mother was adopted by the Jackson's as a young girl. Her adoptive parents did die in a plane crash. AS for her birth parents, well, her father almost did. He was frozen for years. (yes I get that if i go by the actual 70 frozen years the time would not make sense for Percy to be his grandson instead of great grandson, just go with it. just pretend it was less that 70 years.) her mother gave her up for adoption though for confidential reasons. Sally Jackson's birth name is Sally Carter."

I was so confused and im pretty sure my brain just exploded. "so, who did you find was my relative?"

The cops smirked, uh oh. Why are they smirking? "Your grandfather. Steve Rogers, aka, Captain America."

EEK! Sorry for not updating! We had state testing at my school the last two weeks and I had my head stuffed in my notes trying to pass them!

Also, little insight on the Avengers because I know how the movies have gone and all that with the civil war, Bucky/Winter soldier, Black panther and all that stuff.

In my story, the Civil war didn't happen. Pietro is unfortunately still dead, the contract with the avengers and the government was not passed, Black panther is not present, Bucky lives with the avengers, unsure if Loki will be making an appearance or not. Comment here if you want him to or not, and if you want him to be on the good or bad side. Same for the other Avenger people, Antman, Spiderman, ect. Just put there name(s) in a comment and I'll see who I can fit in to the story.