Little Toy Soldier

Steve's P.O.V.

"No. That's an awful idea." Natasha stated. I was telling them what happened in the cell. How Alex started to exhibit signs of pain and suffering from the moment Bucky walked in. Even before she turned around. "Why does she want us to take her collar off? I'm sorry Steve, but without a valid reason we are not taking it off." Clint said firmly. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Fine. Then let's go get one. You're all coming with me this time." I looked at everybody "Except Bucky" I said as I looked down "I don't want to cause her more discomfort than necessary." I said before anyone even got the chance to argue.

I looked around at everyone. Wanda had a look of slight fear on her face which is understandable considering her last encounter with Alex. Tony and Natasha just looked pissed off, that was what I was expecting from Nat, but Tony hasn't yet earned the right to give that face. He hasn't even met her yet. Vision was excepting along with Sam. Clint was definitely unhappy about it, but didn't make a fuss. Thor was just interested... probably. Banner was uncomfortably shifting his weight from left foot to the right then back to the left.

"That is an order," I state firmly. I hated saying that to my friends, it makes me feel like I think I'm better than them. Which I'm not, but otherwise they wouldn't have done what I'm asking of them. "You heard the man. Let's move," Clint stated.

We walked into Alexandra's cell. She turned around and looked at us with amusement and shock. It's like she wasn't expecting there to be that many of us.

"Alright get in line." Alex stated firmly. I looked at her with confusion evident on my face. She sighed "if I've already met you step to the side. Ugh it's like I'm dealing with children." Alex said. Everyone looked at me wearily. I gave the a firm nod as if to say 'It's ok just do it.' They all did as they were asked, or more so told.

She started to walk back and forth along the side of her cell that was closest to us. Thor stood tall and confident as she walked by. Clint stood in his usual stance. Tony slouched, he wanted this to be over, I could tell. Vision stood in his normal stature, back straight but not to where it looks like he is trying.

She looked at all of them, she looked surprised to say the least. "Only five?" Now I was confused. I stepped towards her absentmindedly to understand "Back in line soldier!" Alex barked

Taking in her stance, and how she walked and talked I figured it out... probably. The army. She wants to play Colonel and soldier. It's a good thing I play this game well. With a smirk playing on my lips I spoke loudly and clearly "Permission to speak?" I asked standing straight up with my chin towards the ceiling. "Permission granted." Alex started "At ease soldier." She demanded. I immediately relaxed.

"With all due respect ma'am. What do you mean 'only five'?" I asked daring to make eye contact. "Well ya see there are, one... two... three... four... five people here that I haven't yet met." She stated with a tony level of sarcasm. I noticed something. As she was counting them off she pointed at them, but when she counted 'five' she pointed to the absent spot next to Thor. "Soldiers! Learn from your fellow comrade. If you ask a stupid question you are going to get a sarcastic answer." Natasha saving me from my slight embarrassment spoke up.

"Permission to speak." She asked. "Permission denied." Alex spoke loudly. "Anyone else? Come on don't be scared." She said changing her tone to... I don't even know anymore. Bruce decided to speak up "Permission to speak" he asked "Granted" Alex replied bluntly "I mean no disrespect, but there are only four people that you haven't met." Bruce said reasonably "What are you talking about? One two three four five!" She concluded once more.

"This is fun isn't it? So much power, so much greatness, so much... patriotism. And yet, you are silenced by a little girl." I looked at her in shock. Her lips indeed were the ones that were moving but... Loki's voice was the one in use. "Brother, let go of the girl!" Thor demanded stepping forward. Appearing not at all phased or shocked by what happened. "Oh no. It's not that simple brother." Loki taunted "We made an accord Loki!" Thor reminded "Oh yes. Yes we did didn't we? Well it didn't stick." Loki stated. This was crazy I knew Loki was powerful, but I didn't know how much so. "Why?" Thor asked angrily "Why?" Loki repeated "why yes I suppose that is the only question left isn't it. That is until my child here-" Loki was making Alex stroke her own cheekbone "-describes number five" As soon as Loki finishes that line Alex falls to the ground and starts gasping deeply. "Loki" were the last words she said -more so hissed- before she passed out.

A/N: I know this chapter was a little long, but I wasn't quite sure where to end it so yeaaaah. Anyways I really hope you're enjoying it! Thank you for reading!!

-Jinx