Wedding bells times two

Mari's POV

Oh my goodness, Ian and Anthony are getting married! That's amazing but there's a problem, I forgot to invite them to my wedding and I already sent out the invites. What am I going to do? What if they don't invite me to their wedding because of that. Hopefully I'm overreacting and things will be fine. I'll just make another save the date invite and send it to them. All this worrying is tiring me out, I need to go home.

"Well if you don't need me I'm gonna head home."

"Ok, see ya later Mari!"

"See ya later Ian! Congrats to you."

"Thanks!"

Ian's POV

Somethings off with Mari... maybe it's just me but I suspect she's hiding something from all of us. Maybe she's pregnant and too scared to tell us. I don't know, maybe I'm looking to far into things but I swear she's glowing. You think it's wierd that I noticed that but Mel and I went though a phase where we were trying for kids and I picked up on things to look out for, for example what I said before. Another thing I noticed is that when Mel came to visit Matt earlier she came without a ring and left with one. Matt's probably too quiet to say anything but questioning is in order.

"Sohinki can I talk with you?"

"Yeah."

"Can we do so in private?"

"Sure, what's going on?"

"Did you propose to Melanie?"

"Yes! How'd you find out!?"

"Calm down! I just happened to catch that pretty ring on her finger as she was walking out."

"Oh. I didn't want to say anything after Anthony proposed to you. This is awkward but, should I tell the gang now?"

"I'd wait until tomorrow because Mari went home and the rest of the crew is still buzzing from before. Before you go I just have to say congrats man!"

"Thanks, you too! See ya tomorrow."

Wow, that started off tense and only got awkward... I need to talk to Mel about this. I'm not saying I don't trust Matt with her but there's something we need to figure out together.

There we have it! Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as you like the others. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for reading! -smoshgamer2013-