Getting Back on Track

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait to see how strong he becomes," Ash said. Riolu gave a cheer and started playing with Zorua and Pikachu.

"One more energetic Pokemon to take care of," I laugh.

"Umm Lillie," Bonnie said and pointed to the other egg. I picked it up and it was already glowing brightly. The brown and cream coloured egg disappeared behind the light and an Eevee was there instead.

"Vee," The cute brown fox cooed and curled in my lap. She looked between Ash and I and smiled.

"A female Eevee is very rare," Professor Oak stated as he walked in with his morning coffee.

"She's so cute," I awes over the Pokémon.

"She has a disadvantage against Riolu," Ash thought out loud. I sighed as did everyone else.

"There's the phone," I say as the familiar tone ring through the house. Ash and I run over to get the Pokémon we asked for. "Why aren't you taking back any of your new water types?"

"I want them to train with my more experienced Pokémon," Ash said as he asked for Pikipek, Shelgon and Cubone.

"No Ponyta?" I asked.

"Nope I think the best training for her is to run around and train at home," He answered as he finished the call. "I also got Charizard and Pidgeot for the ride back to Akala."

"Should we go then?" I ask.

"You don't want to stay with your family a little longer?" He asked.

"No I want to get back to the adventure," I cheer. "Actually I had an idea." I run off to my bedroom to change.

I put away my floppy hat and instead I just let my hair fall down naturally. Maybe a Ponyta tail would work? No I like it like this. I fluff it up a bit and then change into a short sleeve sweater that was white as always. I added a white skirt and shortened my stockings a bit.

"I evolved," I said and did a twirl for Ash as I walked out.

I thought I heard him say "cute" but I'm not sure. "You look amazing," He said. I thought I saw a blush but his tanned skin made it hard to tell.

"Thanks," I wink into a smile and I grab his hand. We walk into the living room and I let go sadly.

"Bonnie it's time to go," I say and she gets up.

"Nice look," My Mom complimented. "Why'd you change it up?" She smirked.

"Don't know," I shrugged. We said our good byes and left towards Lush Jungle.

"There it is," I said into Ash's ear. The forest was bright green and stood out from the rest of the island. Ash nodded and we flew down gracefully in front of the entrance. He pulled out the mini transporter and sent the two flying types home.

"About time you guys show up," Mallow said with her hands on her hips.

"Sorry we were busy saving the world," I snapped.

"I'm sorry," Mallow laughs it off while looking between Ash and I. "I have the challenge ready when you two are."

"Two?" I asked.