Chapter 64

Hey guys,

So this chapter mostly consists of flashbacks (which is honestly my favourite thing). I am so excited to share the next few chapters with you all because they are huge!

Please VOTE and FOLLOW

Thank you

Happy reading!

------------------------------

"I told dad to call Johnathan to get us all relocated" Thomas told me.

"Why would you call Johnathan! He's dirty!" I screamed.

"We don't know that" he shook his head.

"Yes we do!" I exclaimed "If you asked to relocate us all than he'll ask questions"

Suddenly we spotted Johnathan in the distance. He just stood there in a God damn suit.

"Johnathan" Thomas quickly walked towards him.

I stopped in my tracks.

Why is Johnathan here? Something not right.

"Isla!" Thomas screamed as glaring behind me.

Suddenly I feel myself being lifted over a shoulder. I look down to see a man that I did not recognize.

"What...." I gasped "Let go of me!"

"Let go of her" Thomas ordered as attempting to run towards me, but Johnathan helds him back.

"Let go of me!" I kicked and screamed as being thrown at the back of the car. "Thomas!" I called to him.

Never have I ever felt so helpless.

The car doors slammed shut and locks. I began slamming my palms against the windows violently with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Isla!" He screamed as the car drives away.

Johnathan let Thomas go, allowing him to run after the car.

"Thomas!" I punched the window.

I open my eyes as my phone begins screaming violently from my nightstand.

"Hello" I press my cell against my ear as laying in my bed.

"Isla we have a lead" he tells me.

Immediately I sit up. I look down at my cell phone that read five am. A lead on Johnathan? This is what I've been waiting for, for ten years.

"What?" I rub my eyes.

"Johnathan Banks last location was in Chicago" Kyle says simply.

I widen my eyes.

****

I sit in the plane nervously. As soon as I heard about Johnathan's location I packed a bag and took the flight out of here.

This is it.

This is the day that I make Johnathan Banks feel a fraction of the pain that he has inflicted on me in the past twelve years.

"And that's how I got here" i shrugged "The whole messed up story that is my life"

He stopped in his tracks, takes my arm - allowing me to stand perfectly still. We exchanged looks. Mine was curious. His was unknown.

"Seeing you here was no coincidence" Ross admitted "I remembered all your stories about how it was your dream to attend Oxford....I figured seeing you again was the only way to get the answers that I deserve"