Chapter 2. Welcome New Students!

Keith's POV

"We made iT!!" Lance panted out as he kept gasping for air after our little run to school we just had.

"Barely!" Pidge wheezed bracing herself by holding onto her knees.

After taking a moment to catch our breath we all stood straight up.

"Well we're here what now?" I turned to Shiro.

"Allura told me that she would be here, just wait a second," He told me.

"You all have a nice run?" A voice we all know to well asked us all.

Turning around we faced Allura walking towards us, Coran her uncle right next to her.

"Nice to see you all again!" Allura smiled.

(Time skip brought to you by Corans perfect mustache👌)

After Allura showed us around the entire school she gave us our schedules, she told us that they were all the same so we all had the same classes. Now we are standing outside of our home room about to walk in. We opened the door and there was a bunch bored students looking our way with curious faces.

"Ah! You must be the new students right?" The teacher asked.

We all nodded and he motioned for us to come in.

"Come in! Come in! Please." He smiled.

We all walked in the class room everyone was eyeing us. We stood at the front of the class.

"Class these are the new students that will be joining us! Would you please introduce yourselves?" The teacher looked at us.

Lance walked up to the front and flashed his signature grin.

"Hello ladies~" he wiggled his eyebrows and winked at the girls sitting at their desk.

I rolled my eyes as the girls giggled at Lance.

"The names McClain~ Lance McClain~" he winked again.

The girls swooned over his lousy flirting. Pidge kicked him in the legs.

"Cut it out lover boy now isn't the time to flirt" She glared as Lance frowned.

"Ow! Pidge!" He fake cried.

I stifled a laugh as Hunk and Pidge introduced themselves.

"Hi! I'm Pidge! The big guy behind me is Hunk!" She grinned.

"Um, hi there" Hunk nervously waved at everyone.

Shiro nudged me forward so I could introduce myself even though I didn't want to.

"Hey my name is Keith.." I said with a strait face crossing my arms.

I could hear giggling from the girls which I found annoying.

Shiro walked up and smiled.

"Hello! I'm Shiro!" He flashed that one happy smile that made girls hearts stop

You could definitely see hearts in their eyes.

"Nice one Romeo" Pidge grinned and Shiro sweat dropped.

After we all had introduced ourselves the teacher assigned us an empty table for us in the back. It was going good so far, the teacher was teaching us boring math. Suddenly the door opened and I moved my attention to the door, my eyes widened. It was that girl from earlier!

"Oh hey it's her!" Lance whisper yelled.

(I'm finally finished writing a damn chapter! I had an extreme writers block!)