Night 3 Part 2 Chapter 10

Previously
(Robert's pov)

Me:"Geez who did this wiring job?"
Freddy:"I don't know, why?"
Me:"Because it's horrendous. I'm going to have to rewire this, do you guys have any wire I can use."
Bonnie:"Of course it's in parts and services."

Presently

Me:"Can I get one of you to go and get it for me please."
Bonnie was about to say something before Freddy put her hand over her mouth. Bonnie glared at her.
Freddy:"Why don't you go get it for yourself."
Me:"Seriously."
Freddy:"Yes seriously, if you want to fix it you can get the parts for yourself." This time it's my turn to glare at her.
Me:"Fine." I say walking past her and right to the door saying parts and service.
Me:"Let's get this over with." I say walking in like I own the place. One step in and I stop. As I walk in I see two animatronics laying on the floor. I then realize that they are deactivated.
Me:"Jeaze that scared me." I laugh. I continue through the dark room to the shelf on the other side, grab the wire and walk out closing the door. I start walking back to the guard room. As I get to the main stage room I get tackled.
Foxy:"I told ye that ye'd be mine." She says pinning me to the floor.
Foxy:"Now it be time for a little taste." She says leaning her head towards mine. I quickly lift her up with my hips so I can get knee under her. She gives me a saddend look as I push her as hard as I can.
Me:"I don't think so." I stand up as Bonnie, Freddy, and Mary walk into the room. Foxy quickly jumps to her feet and charges at me. I just stand sideways and hip toss her across the room.
Me:"Did you really expect that to work."I chuckle while I pick up my wire and walk back to the guard room.
Me:"This is going to be a long night.

A/N

Hey guys so sorry for the huge delay and the short chapter, but that's because I got grounded for a while, then when I got my phone back and started working on the book again I was in a rollover car crash, I'm fine though and will continue writing the book. So stay crazy see ya next time.