News

A/N : I supposed to be sleeping but meh I don't care, so here you go~! (Sorry for slow update)

==================================

Hoseok's POV

"Mama, Papa, I'm sorry...P-please don't kick me o-out...."

"I'll be a good boy.....So p-please,"

"Sorry Hoseok, we don't need you anymore. Now get the fuck out of here!"

*Slam!*

No.

No.

No.

-

"-----!!"

"Hose--!!"

"NO--!!!" "HOSEOK!!"

Huff...Huff,"W-where am I...?!" I looked around, Right...I'm in my room,"Hoseok, are you okay?!" Ah, it's Jimin,"Yeah. Probably," "What so you mean probably?! You're crying in your sleeps and murmuring something!" Jimin shook my shoulders.

"K, Jimin stop. What time is it?" I asked him, lightly slapping his arms off my shoulders,"It's 4 O'clock in the morning," he replied and I hummed.

"Did something happen yesterday?" He asked me, I bit my lips if I should answer it or not. But he's my bestfriend and I nodded,"What was it?"

"Yesterday, I found Jungkook at the dark alley. And just like you said, he's drugs dealing. He found out I was there and pulled me in some kind of hotel and forced me to eat the drugs," I said without emotions,"What the fuck is wrong with that piece of shit. He forced you, you said?! Did you eat it..?" Jimin said as he raged out and I shook my head.

He sighed in relief,"You go back to sleep, good thing it's Saturday." He said as get up from my bed,"Wait!" I grabbed his wrist,"Please sleep with me..."he silenced for sec but he nodded. He went to my side and we went to sleep.

-

I opened my eyes, but what I saw was black. Am I in....

My mind snapped when I heard a cackling chain. I looked at the direction and found Min Jun. I slowly walked to him, I want to apologized.

"Min Jun, I'm sorry that I yelled at you. I know you're helping my problems but it's my problems," I bowed, he didn't response anything but I could his stares right at me.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry," he shook his head,"Next time, I won't bothered you. But if you feel needed help, it would be my hono--I mean of course I will help you," he said and I smiled went for hug him. His fur is so soft....

We talked for a bit (Cause I can't stay here my longer) and I went to my original place.

I woke up and saw Jimin sleeping beside me. I chuckled and stood up from my bed. I made my own hot chocolate and made one for Jimin as a thank you. I heard a crackling wood and thought that Jimin finally up.

"Hey, Jimin. Nice timing, I made you a hot chocolate," I said as he walked in the kitchen. He sat down and drank it all,"So, Jimin. I did it ask you back there. Where were you last night," after I asked that he almost chocked the drink, making me panicked,"Jimin! Are you alright?!" I asked him as I patted his back.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay," he put down his drink,"By your action, it must be.....surprising?" I said to him. He didn't response for sec,"Nothing, I just went out to buy something," he said. I didn't believe him at first, because I remembered that he said he's gonna played with his phone but Oh well.

I stood up,"Where are you going?" "I'm going out for fresh air!" I shouted and went outside. I took out my phone and it's already 06.00 AM. I should go out for walked.

I walked around the academy just for a quick jog. Even though it's just a jog, it's sure tiring. I stopped for catch a breath and heard a footsteps. I was scared for sec and quickly turned around and run but instead, I bumped to someone making me groaned.

I looked up and,"You really never learned your lessons, do you?" A deep voice said. Gulp,"Sorry Taehyung," I bowed. He only sighed and pulled me,"Follow me for a sec," and I did.

He pulled me some kind of garden,"Sit here," he patted beside him and I did what he told,"So?" I asked him.

"Did you see the news?" He asked me suddenly,"No....What's wrong?" I said with curiosity,"Jungkook got hospitalized," I jumped out in shocked,"How?!" I didn't care about him but the word automatically came out.

"A cops went to the Hotel's room and found Jungkook but instead of giving up, he jumped out through the balcony. There's no broken bones (cause he's a vampire) but a lot of wounds. I don't know why he jumped out but it's look like he got out of control or something," Taehyung explained. I don't know why but I felt bad about it, No! Hoseok! He did bad things to you! You shouldn't care! I stood up,"Thank you for your explanations, but sorry I gotta go Bye," "Wait--" he was about to say something but I already ran away.

I quickly went to my room,

*Slam!*

"Woah, chill dude. What's wrong this time?" Jimin said as he turned off his phone.

"Nothing, I just tired from jogging," I sighed. I lay down and took out my phone. I search the latest news and found the 'news'. So it is true.

"Jimin, are you cooking today?" I asked him,"Hm? What's wrong with it?" He asked me tilted his head,"Nothing, I just didn't feel like going out," I sighed,"Sure then," he replied.

"Thank you Jiminie you're the best," I thanked him,"You got the best of me~!" He sang playfully, making me chuckled. Slowly I dozed off to sleep.

====================
A/N : There you go~! I should sleep now cause my left leg felt stiff making me uncomfortable. So see you in the next chapter bai~!