Chapter FOur

~Cameron's POV~

So I was taking her up to the porch and saw her mother through the window the kept nodding and making kissing faces pointing to Mary I kissed her and then she blushed I just kissed her I pulled away but I don't know if she liked it or not. Im snapped out of my thoughts when she leans in and kisses me again I smile and then walk away to my car and drive home turns out my mom lives down the street from her. I hope that we talk about this kiss and sort out stuff I really want to know were we stand now.

~The Next Day~

~Mary's POV~

I get up with the same smile on in face the same as last night but I'm so confused I don't know where me and Cameron stand now I hope that we meet up again today but first I need to call Doriscel and tell her everything that happened last night.

~phone call conversation~

(M-Mary

D- Doriscel)

D- hey what's up Mary

M- omg guess what happend last night

D- I know what happened you went out with Cameron Dallas... No biggy, OH WHO AM I KIDDING IM SO HAPPRY FOR YOU MARY!!

M- how did you know

D- i didn't but by your reaction i can now say that i do

M- oh

D- do you know how proud I am of you

M- why would you be proud of me

D- look at your twitter

M- okay

D- do you see what I'm talking about

M- OMG ALL THE MAGCON BOYS FOLLOW ME DO THEY ALL FOLLOW YOU

D- no but only Cameron does

M- maybe when I meet them I will take them to you and you could meet them too

D- okay but I got to go

M- okay bye Doriscel

D- bye Mary

~End of phone conversation~

I get a dm on twitter from Cameron "Hey do you want to meet up this afternoon?" I say yes and get ready.

There you go another update. Oh and can you please tell other people about this book and also vote and comment so that I know that people are actually reading.