Chapter 1 - His world

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Blaze's POV

I walked towards the sexy blonde girl on the dance floor, who couldn't take her eyes off me. It was my last day in London. Finally, I graduated from the university. After too long years. I could not say I was a nerd student. And I was planning to make my last night in this city unforgettable.

"Hey." I winked at her as I wrapped my arms around her,pulling her closer to me.

"Hey. I am Linda." She introduced herself in a seductive voice as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Blaze." I said in her ear, running my hand up and down her half bare back.

She was swaying her hips seductively while we were dancing.

"Let's go somewhere quieter." I offered as I trailed my lips down her neck.

She nodded in agreement, giving me a glowing look.

As I closed the door of the suite, I pushed her to the wall. I pinned her up, kissing her lips lustfully. She ran her hands through my hair while I was stroking her bare thigh under her mini dress.

She started to unbutton my shirt while I was placing kisses on her neck. In a flash, I took her dress off and tossed it away.

I placed my hands under her thighs and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. We were still kissing passionately while I was carrying her to the bed.

I unclasped her bra with my one hand, still kissing her red soft lips.I pulled back and roamed her sexy body.

"Stunning." I murmured, looking at her with salacious eyes.

She bit her lower lip without taking her eyes off me. "You look like Prince Charming." She muttered.

"I am already a prince in my world, baby." I winked at her, giving her an arrogant smirk.

I took my pants and boxer off. I leaned over her and rejoined our lips. She pressed herself against my member. I groaned, gripping her hair. She smirked at me.

I stretched out and opened my eyes. I ran my hands through my hair as I got up. I looked at the girl sleeping in the bed. Lisa? Lana? What is her name? I tried to remember her name. But I couldn't remember it. Whatever. I shrugged and started to pick up my clothes from the floor. I put my clothes on and left the suite.

Finally, the plane landed in New York. The driver was waiting for me at the airport.

"Welcome, sir." He greeted me.

"Hi." I greeted him as I put my black sunglasses on.

He parked the car in front of the mansion. As I approached the door, my mother opened the door.

"Blaze! I missed you." My mother hugged me.

"I missed you, too, Mom." I said as I hugged her back.

I had lunch with my mother. My father and my brother were in the company. My brother was three years older than me.

I went to my bedroom afterwards. I was so tired. Last night I didn't sleep properly. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

When I woke up, it was dark. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I put on a white shirt and black suit pants.

When I went downstairs, I saw my father and brother in the living room

"Finally, you graduated from university. If I have not known you, I thought you were not wise. But I know you use your brain for other things." My brother smirked.

I gave him a cocky grin. I hugged my father. Then, I hugged my brother.

After having dinner together, I left the mansion. Tonight I was meeting up with my best friends,Mike and Dan.

I walked towards my black Aston Martin. My precious toy. It was my birthday gift from my father. A special edition.

I got in my car and started it. I accelerated the speed. I loved this feeling. Freedom.

I stopped my car in front of the nightclub. I got out of the car and gave the key to a valet.

As I walked in, I roamed inside searching for my friends. When I saw them, I walked towards them, my hands in my pockets.

"Bro! " Mike greeted me, giving me a side hug.

Then, Dan greeted me. "The best student ever!" He joked, smirking at me. I grinned.

After ordering my whiskey, we started talking.

"Hey, where are you looking at?" Mike interrupted my thoughts.

I pointed to the girl afar from us dancing with her friend without taking my eyes off her. She had shiny blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She was so beautiful and sexy. Especially in her navy blue mini dress which showed her curves.

Dammit! Even thinking about her, made me aroused.

"Don't even think about her! She is a tough nut to crack. Even for you, dude." Mike said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Not for me, bro!" I winked at him with an arrogant expression on my face. "Who is she?" I asked Mike without taking my eyes off her.

"Ashley Parker. The most beautiful girl in the city. The heiress of Parker Enterprises Inc. No man can get closer to her. She avoided all of them. I will not even talk about taking her virginity." Mike informed.

"Hmm...interesting." I sipped my whiskey, looking at her.

"And you have not any chance with her. Believe me! This kind of girl won't fall into the trap of a guy like you." He added.

"Ouch! You hurt my feelings." I pretended to offend as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Bro, I am really enthusiastic about your masterful skills. But Mike is right." Dan commented.

"Of course, I am right. She is freaking Ashley Parker." Mike said.

"Let's bet on it! " I offered confidently. "A month. And she will be in my bed. Plus, in love with me." I added looking at Mike.

He raised his eyebrow, thinking. "Ok. I am in. Moreover I give you two months. If I win, I will take your car."

"Are you crazy?! It is a special edition. And my father's gift." I said.

"Hmm...You don't trust yourself, bro?" He asked, giving me a wry smirk.

"Ok. I am in. And when I win, you will be my servant for a year. " I gave him a cocky smirk.

"Ok. " He accepted, and we shook hands.

I looked at Ashley back with an arrogant smirk on my face, sipping my whiskey. Now it was more than some adventure. It was a matter of pride.