Nightmares & Daydreams

Song above: Home by Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha, and X Ambassadors.

I like how I just found this song from edits on Instagram yet it already has a special place in my heart. I'm such trash for good music, wow.

Description: The one where Naomi has her regular nightmares but instead of allowing herself to suffer through them, she finds reassurance in someone.

(Somewhat a part 2 of the previous one shot but at the same time, it is its own one shot.) I honestly don't know if that made any sense.

~~~

Naomi woke up abruptly, sweating and breathing heavily.

"They never liked you anyway," Raymond sneered. "It was all just a game for you to love them only for them to break your heart."

"I don't believe that." Naomi said confidently.

"Believe what you want. That doesn't change the truth."

"No. There's no way that they did all this just to tear me down. There's no way I would have let them in after everything I have been through, Raymond! There's no way that they are so sick that they let me feel loved, feel worthy! It's not possible, it's just not." Naomi cried.

"Sorry, Nomi." Raymond said sarcastically with a sick smile on his face. As his fist came ascending down-

That was the end of the nightmare. Every time they ended in some depressing way.

It's no surprise that Naomi got nightmares. With everything she has been through, nightmares were a part of the usual. She didn't think she made any noise but then she heard loud footsteps coming toward her room very quickly.

That's when she realized that she had fallen off of her bed onto the cold, wood floor.

Now that probably caused some noise. And that was when someone came barging through her door like a bull with his fists raised, which were connected to some very muscular arms that were also connected to a very naked chest by the way. Not that it matters.

"Well Bennet always has a gun, Jordan has a knife... Then this person with their fists up high can only be one person..." Naomi realized.

"Naomi are you okay? Was there someone here? Are you hurt? Why are you on the floor? Where the hell are they?" Declan worried and growled the last question.

"Dec-" Naomi started.

"You're right, you're right. I should get you out of here first!" He hurried.

He then scooped her up in his arms and then she was like a koala bear hugging his chest tightly with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms wound up around his neck.

She wasn't going to deny it and say she wasn't enjoying it or that her whole body was tingling... But she was definitely not going to say that out loud either so she kept quiet until they got to his room.

"Damn. It smells good in here..." Naomi muttered.

Next thing she knew, Naomi was bouncing on Declan's bed. Declan either heard her comment and chose to ignore it or didn't hear it in the first place.

"Dec-" Naomi started.

"You stay there while I deal with them. Okay? Okay." Declan said quickly as he began rushing out of the room. But before he could close the door behind him, Naomi yelled.

"DECLAN FRICKIN LYNCH, CHILL OUT OH MY LORD." Naomi screeched.

"Wha- What?!" He stuttered.

"Come here, Declan." Naomi said as she patted a space next to her on his bed.