Lil piiggy

I change out of the langerie, and into one of Eva's t shirts i had stashed here one time- what can i say,he has really comfy t- shirts. i sit inmy black booty shorts, and Eva's shirt, eating a tub of icecream.Man i am beast since, i just got done finding, and tricking 2 guys the vampire cops have been after. wow, who gets a tub of icecream? I DOO!!!!

"STACY!!" i hear eva call as the door gets broken down.

"im here.im okay!"i shout waiting for eva to round the corner, and see me.

"STA-cy?"

"yeah,"

"how the hell?"

"lets see trickery, and then some more trickery, oh and then i started craving icecream!! i never had icecream, and this human food isnt half bad, im thinking i should fill one of my snacks up with icecream and then feed." i jiberishly say, hyped up. Eva smirks as he sees the guy on the couch ductape.

"is that the only one?" he purs advancing towards me, i just eye him over the icecream- for once humans got something right.

"noPe! franks chained to the bed, the dumbass actually thought i would sleep with him. he belived this whole cherade of amensia of last night.sorrta funny, but hes pissed now sooo, id take a few cops n there- oh and hes naked."i finish with my eyes big, as i put a whole big table spoon of icecream into my mouth. the next thing, i know the icecream is taken from me, and Eva's lips are crashed on mine, his tongue invades my mouth and snatches my icecream!

"hey! i want my icecream back."

"come get it."

"you asked for it." i use my might and tackle him, then stradle him and push my toungue into his mouth and retirve my icecream. getting off of him as i lick my lips.

"wow, you sure like icecream," Eva has a glint of lust and love in his eyes. i stick my tongue at him as i sit to return to finish my icecream. my response to him is shoving another tablespoon into my mouth. then Frank comes out. i plead with eva, eva nods his head quizzically. i walk up to frank and spit my icecream at his face, he glares and growls. Eva growls back. i hiss. man i could totally take his ass right now, beat him to a pulp, but i like how the public gets to see him naked, and well he doesnt have alot down there. thats why when he wanted sex, i would first go to eva, and have him womanize me up(no sex though. just touching me and gtting me in the mood) and then i would geet drunken. so yeah, pay back is a bitch. then eva picks me up, and somehow we wind up at my house.

"you know you look really hot in my tshirt." he purrs in my ear, i imediatly think of t-shirt by shontell. i wink at eva as i skip off into my bedroom, locking the door behind me. yeah, ima tease him, till he cant keep his hands off me.

"let me in lil piggy" he sexily whispers through the door. i mustle up my best piggy voice.

"no." and then i pass out on my bed.