Eighty-Five

"Questions?" Harry said lightly, he couldn't help the massive smirk on his face, there was something unusually pleasing about surprising the all powerful Dark Lord.

"You just burst in to flames." Marvolo stated when he had gotten himself together.

"Yes, yes I did."

"And moved,"

"Yup,"

"You can transport yourself via flames."

"Yup, with others too," Harry told him brightly and Marvolo just blinked, "You've got nothing to say have you?"

"You know what?" Marvolo said, "I have nothing because that isn't normal."

"I'm not normal, Marvolo, I thought we established that?"

"Sometimes I get sceptical."

"Don't I know it?" Harry muttered.

"What are you, part phoenix?" He demanded and Harry grinned.

"Yes," He answered simply and Marvolo looked at him blankly.

"What do you mean 'yes'?"

"I mean, yes." Harry knew he deserved the stinging hex aimed at his head eve if he blocked it grinning. "That was mean,"

"I am mean, now explain."

Harry rolled his eyes, but transformed in to his black phoenix and soared around the room before changing back and sitting back down.

"Ta dah!"

"You take an inordinate amount of pleasure in this, don't you?"

"More than you know," Harry agreed in complete honestly.

"So your animagus is a black phoenix which enables you to move via flames."

"Yes, it took myself and Sal a while to incorporate it in to human form, but we got there. I'm surprised you didn't work it out though."

"How was I supposed to know that? While I am known for having superior intelligence, this is something out of my range along with most things about you."

"I fell over 50ft on to solid ground and did not die, I think that would have been a big clue." Harry shrugged and Marvolo rolled his eyes.

"Moving back to the topic at hand; this simplifies things. If we can get on to the island undetected, you can get us back undetected, there would be know way to alert anyone of any suspicious happenings and Dumbledore is going to be too busy trying to save face for Potter that he isn't going to be looking for my activities."

"I shall speak with uncle Lucius and he will have the information to you ASAP. I need the list of potions and then I can get working on that as well as correctly dismantling the wolfsbane, without harming myself this time and then I can prepare for this interview." Harry took a breath and they groaned, "Damn, that's a lot of stuff."

"Binding vow," Was the only thing Marvolo said and Harry threw him a withering look.

"Yeah yeah," Harry waved him off, "Potions list if you will?" With two flicks of his wand, Marvolo had a list of potions needed and handed it to Harry, who tucked it away.

"Anything else?" Harry questioned

"No, not until I know where they all are." Marvolo replied and Harry nodded.

"I'll probably be over here tomorrow after the interview to work in the library." Harry said, "Au Revoir," He saluted and burst in to flames.

"That child is going to forever surprise me." Marvolo sighed.