Howarts 30

3rd person PoV

Above the Empire State Building, there was a very important meeting happening. 14 people sat in 14 thrones, each looking out of place.

The man wearing a pinstriped suit in the middle throne was shouting at the rest while a 17 year old girl with auburn hair and silver eyes sat oddly quiet with tears staining her cheeks.

"We can't have Artemis with Perseus! It will only cause problems!" The man argued leaning forward in his chair talking about his daughter like she wasn't in the room. "She swore an oath on the Styx and there will be consequences!"

"Artemis is happy with him. If he survives, I say we let it happen" Athena argued. Athena was never very fond of percy, she always thought he would break her daughters heart, but when she saw the broken hearted man, her heart of stone crashed into rubble. She even managed to notice Percy's happiness when around Artemis and he deserved something for saving Olympus so many times. she didn't dare say that to her father though.

"We can't have Artemis in a relationship! What if she goes rouge again?" Hera forced in her words remembering how Artemis reacted when Orion was around. "Artemis turned cold hearted and refused to trust men! We can't have it happening again!"

"By forcing her to break up with my son will cause heartbreak and only make her turn against the council!
Percy has had so many hard ships in his life. Let him have this one thing!"

"I say we kill the brat. He has been rewarded already for everything he has done..."

"Percy loves Artemis! We all know he will do anything to stay and protect the ones he loves, even break a certain oath on the Styx he made to never turn against us!" Aphrodite argued. It has been a long time since she had felt a Love so pure. Aphrodite would never tell anyone, but she was fading. It was the power surge from their love that stopped her from disappearing and she would do anything in her power to keep it alive.

At her words artemis' head snapped up. Percy loves her? It wasn't hard to believe, he had said it in so many ways without saying those three words. Little things like 'stay safe' and 'sleep well' and just being there for her told her all this. But the fact the goddess of love told the room, meant it was true.

"H-he l-l-oves me!!"  She whimpered. It only made her father angrier at the boy. 

"No! He does not have my blessing! He can not love you!"

"Is my son not good enough? After everything?" Poseidon shouted, standing from his throne "where were your 'amazing' children when you needed saving?"

At this, Zeus stood up ready for a fight " my children won us the wars! They were important assets in both!"

"Well my son lead both!"

Before either could harm the other, Apollo flashed in looking exhausted. Everyone looked up to hear how their hero was doing. Even if they didn't want him with Artemis, they did not want him dead - Well most of them didn't.

Apollo sat on his throne and put his hand up to signal he needed a minute. The gods and goddesses lent forward in their thrones desperate to hear the news - even Hades. When a demigod overloads, they disappear. Their souls are ripped apart and never make it to the underworld.

"Percy lives" Apollo breathed. A Weight was lifted off the floating island at the news. "He is awake, he just needs to rest and not use his powers."

Artemis flashed away to sit with the man she was falling for. She couldn't stand to listen to everyone discuss the rest of her life while she didn't get an input.