"There's Paniola Town," Bonnie started running but then stopped.
"Shouldn't there be lights on by now."

Ash and I ran up and she was right. It was like a ghost town right out of a movie. "We need to find Nurse Joy," I say and we run towards the familiar red roofed building.

The building were all built like s ranch house and had an old western feel to them. The emergency lights were on in the Center but it was still kind of hard to see. "Nurse Joy what happened," I ask.

"Team Skull attacked the nursery up the road and must have taken out our power line," She explained while running around doing the best she could.

Time for me to take control, "Bonnie use all your Pokémon to get electricity running again please," She nodded and followed Nurse Joy to one of the back rooms.

"Ash let's go," I say and I drag him outside.

"What did you eat today?" He asked as he started running himself.

"I'm a trainer now and I want to prove to you that I deserve to share your Pokémon," I explained.

"You don't have to do that," He said and then I looked at him. "But I know I'm not stopping you now."

I smiled and we approached the five grunts guarding the North exit of the town. They had 3 Salandits and 2 Golbat out. "There they are," One of them yelled.

The Pokémon shot poison type attacks at me out of nowhere. I watched the purple blind girl towards us. Maybe I was in over my head. I feel Ash gran my hand and pull me closer to him and out of the way.

"I thought you said no more getting poisoned," He joked. I rolled my eyes but didn't move from his arms.

"Pikachu I choose you," I yell.

"Really?" Ash said. "Taking my first Pokemon from me." I giggled and focused on the battle.

"Bagon I choose you," Ash said releasing the hard headed Pokémon.

"How cute you guys use the same call?" The one grunt mocked.

"I think it's cute just like this," I yell. "Pikachu thunderbolt on the Golbat." Pikachu followed orders and shot down the two bat Pokémon with a bolt of bright yellow electricity.

"2 down," I smirk.

"Salamdit use toxic on the girl," My celebrating stopped and Pikachu was too far back to help.

"Bag gonnnnn," He jumped in front of me and glowed a familiar light. "Shelll," The now Shelgon growled.

"Thanks," I hear Ash say. Now he knows how I feel on a regular basis. "Shelgon use dragon breathe," Ash yelled with fire in his eyes.

Shelgon breathes the green and purple fire knocking out the rest of the Pokémon. "If you ever try hurting her again, I have more powerful Pokémon," Ash said as we walked by. I've never seen this side of him but I understand. With all the organizations he has had to defeat, I'd get pretty mad too. That is why he was so mad right?

We ran off and I grabbed his hand for "support". I gave him puppy dog eyes and he grabbed my hand back. "They're hidden in the hay stacks," I pointed out.

"I'll get the second and third one," He said and ran off.

"Pikachu thunderbolt on that haystack," I laughed. The grunt cane jumping out with his Hypno doing the same.

"You'll pay for that," The grunt yelled at me. "Hypno use psychic on the rat."

Pikachu was lifted into the air and thrown around. "Hang on Pikachu," I try to encourage. What can I do? I'm not meant for this. I'm going to lo-