Chapter 24: Break

Beginne am Anfang

No. No. Mom. dad.

"No!" I cried. I tried pulling at my restraints. Feeling so weak, but trying almost wanting to grab the screen. why. why are you doing this?

"Hey, trinity if you hear this your gonna be with good people now."

"Serenity?" I stared appalled.

"You will be fine now." She said with a smile.

"Look at them." She pointed. and Blake and James were next to her. No fucking way. Get your hands off her.

"oh my god no why! There making you say this I can't. I can't. No." the tears rolled and my agonizing continued.

James hugged her tight. I nearly fainted.

"You're in good hands. We've done all we could do. I even talked to them. They're really nice." The screen changed yet again this time to the brother I barely even talked to.

"Hey, little sis. You know I forgive you. I just wanted to tell you. We stumbled across these guy's with high hopes and we are getting them." I shook my head. Each time I moved the rope got tighter. I was nearly choking begging for air. How could they do this to me?

They don't even care?

They think I'm in good hands.

"We just wanna come together and say thank you and hope for the best."

My sister and brother were right next to my mom. James was by my mom. Blake held my father's hand.

"Why!" I screamed.

"Why have you done this to me!" I sobbed.

I thought the video stopped but there was more. Luke looked sorrowful. what. what more?

"Trinity we just wanna tell you that Thomas."

"Thomas what? Thomas what!" I screamed.

"He passed away, two weeks ago."

I started choking on my tears. Fuck that. Fuck this. Fuck--

"Its gonna be okay."

He winked at the end and I drowned in my sorrows.

I pulled my arms and yanked my feet. Hoping it would tighten and make me lose every bit of consciousness I have left.

God, why. Why are you doing this to me? Is this punishment?

Why? I cried and I cried with all the sounds I could make. Till the tape stopped. A shadow came strolling in.

"Can you comprehend what you just saw?"

He spoke. Lights on at this point.

"Should I explain it?" He asked. I shook my head. Begging him not to bring it up. Not to say anything else. leave me be.

Let me rott.

"Well, I will repeat it again so it lingers in your mind. Your family doesn't want you anymore."

"That's a lie." I cried "That's a lie!"

"Do you want to see the videos again?" He said demanding

He rewinded it.

"We never loved you." Then fast forwarded it.

"You're in good hands." And he kept doing it. Rewinding. Replaying. Back and forth.

"to take care of you." Stop it stop it!

I kept crying. Refusing to listen to hear. He was mad. He undid whatever was on my neck making it lose.