~*Chapter 20*~

3rd Person

Have you figured it out yet?

Who the Princess of Secrets is?

Oh my, you thought it was Jess.

No, do the math again, my friend.

Who has the most secrets, or the biggest?

I'm not telling you, not just yet.

Let's hope you've figured it out soon enough.

I can give you a hint.

Okay?

Here's the possible contestants:

Kitty

Shelby

Rosheen

Bella

Gem

Raven Bones

Nana

Lucinda

Let's hope you pick the right choice...

Max's POV

We got to the castle, to have the sappiest reunion ever. A few hundred parents embracing their daughters.

The Phoenix Queen and King were overjoyed.

"Hey, I can give you a ride to your castle..." Shelby said slowly, glancing at my arms.

I glanced down at the lifeless Gem, brushing some hair out of her eyes.

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, and looked to see Shelby staring straight in my eyes.

"You're going to be okay. I know it hurts, we haven't seen our siblings in two years, and this is how we meet. But your sister- she died a hero."

"I know," I cried, "but it still hurts right now."

"Hey Max? Do you need to talk?" a small voice asked.

I turned around, to all the best people in the world behind me.

Nana, Adam, Ross, Shelby, Lucinda, Travis, Zane, Aaron, Jess, Red, and Barney. (Yes, they were doing some work, it's off the book work, they couldn't be at the meeting.)

The accepting people with secrets, who aren't see through. Who don't tell you everything, unless they trust you deeply.

I glanced down at Gem.

"I just have one small question..."

"What could that be?" Lucinda asked.

"How many secrets has my little sister been hiding?"

"We believe we can try to answer," Andy said, walking next to his brother, the River Army behind him.

"Okay then," Lucinda said, "let's get started."

A/N

This chapter, I'm also doing who followed me, so that might come a little more often.

Also, I add people who like, didn't even vote on this very chapter and stuff.

So, names are here:

AnimeIsTakingOver

Irean4Aph

Th3RandomR3ader

Mxllie23

Vote and comment/ follow for your name to appear!

Also, please note, that I refuse to put this book on hold, but there will be slow updates, and I'm so sorry, but with my summer vacation coming up very soon, I hope to let you guys see a more current stream of updates, but just know that I refuse to let this book go.

Bye my Mermaids! *~*