"Thanks," I said. I popped the trunk and put the diaper bag and stroller in the trunk. "Okay." I got in and Brittany started following their bus. "So, where are we eating?"

"I told Blake he could pick the place," said Jayk. "He did make us drive here from New York."

"Really?" I asked.

"We all contributed," said Drew.

"Well, I'm ready to see you rock the stage tomorrow," I said as Brittany parked the car. "We're eating at Golden Corral." We got out and I put Mariana in her stroller. I put the diaper bag in the basket. We walked in. Drew paid and we were seated at an eight seater table. "Okay. I'll stay and watch Mariana. You guys can go and get your food first."

"Don't be silly," said Drew. "I'll watch her."

"Thank you," I said. "You're the best." I looked at Mariana. "Mommy will be right back." I followed Brittany. "Is it me or is Blake being really distant?"

"He's being distant," said Brittany as we started getting food. "But Drew seems like he'll be a really good father."

"Britt, I still like Blake," I said.

"The question you gotta ask yourself: what does your heart say?" asked Brittany.

"I don't know," I said. We went back to the table and Drew went to go get his food. "So, Blake, Jayk told me that you were the one that wanted to come here."

"Oh, yeah," said Blake. "I did."

"Well, do you enjoy it here?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Blake. "So far, the best part is hanging out with our winner."

"And my best friend and daughter," I said. I started feeding Mariana. "Mariana, you gotta eat sweetie." She kept spitting out her food. "She's not eating."

"Let me try," said Drew. "Mariana, yum." He started feeding her and making faces. "There we go. Isn't that good?"

Mariana giggled. "Drew, you're a natural," I said.

Drew's POV

"It's nothing," I said.

"She only eats when I feed her at home," said Alexis.

"Well, I'm glad I can help," I said. "We should all take a group selfie." I got out my phone and took a picture of the group. "Hey!" I looked at the picture. "Dev, what are you doing to the spoons?"

"Using them as ears for the picture," said Devin.

"You're something else," said Alexis.

----------

INSTAGRAM

987 likes

drewryanscott: with the crew and a few girls from Arkansas! @too_funnyyy_xd is best friends with our contest winner @alexisinthavong and we're at Golden Corral hanging out! I'm feeding alexis' bbygirl Mariana! See her? (:

1456 comments

lil_drewliet: aww so precious! The little girl is so cute! She has her mommy eyes! <3

drewjuliet: alexis is a mother?! She looks REALLY young like 16!

bearxdrewxlover: awww! Ur so good with kids! Mariana looks like she's attatched to you! Wait.....I thought she a Blake Juliet?!

----------

We all got done eating. "Chuck E. Cheese now," said Jayk.

"I hear they have a love train now," said TC. "Or that's what it says on the website."