12

(Okay... So from now on... I'm going to start putting some lovey-dovey moments that also has a sake in the plot... And... GOMENASAI that I haven't updated for a LONG amount of time... I got caught up on BTS stuff... Anyways... Enjoy!!!)

Things you need to know:
Y/n~ Your Name

L/n~ Last Name

F/c~ Favorite Color

E/c~ Eye Color

H/c~ Hair Color

H/l~ Hair Length

F/F~ Favorite Flavor

More will be added in the future :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter twelve;
Jealousy

2nd Person
-----------
As you were walking towards your club room (aka the cooking club incase you forgot...) for some after school activities... As you entered the club room you saw a ball of fluffy brown hair that belonged to the one and only Amao Odayaka (IDK what I'm writing anymore ;-;) so you politely greeted the brunette who you just noticed is making a cake... But not just any cake... It's a(n) F/F flavored cake!!! One of your favorites!!!

"Konnichiwa Amao~Kun!!!" You said with your British accent which Amao secretly loves.

"Oh! Y/n~chan! What are you doing here?!?!" He asked startled as he was very concentrated in the F/F flavored cake that he was making

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here for the after school activities!!!!" You said playfully.

Y/n L/n
--------
"Isn't it obvious? I'm here for the after school activities!!!!" I said raising my arms up in the air childishly making Amao chuckle.

"Hmph! Meaine..." I thought as I pouted.

"Awww... Don't be mad my dear Y/n~" He said as he held my chin Inbetween his thumb and index finger and bringing my face close to his. I blushed a scarlet red as he brought his face closer to mine... I swear I look a tomato... But before he could do anything I smacked him in the head..

"KYAAA!!! PERVERT!!! GET AWAY FROM MEHHH!!!" I joked as I repeatedly bitch slapped Amao..

"You're cute when you're mad...You know that right?" He said rubbing the spot where I hit him several times...

"What in the actual fuck?" I thought.

"Anyways... Sorry about that Y/n~chan... Anyways would you mind helping me with the cake?" He said

"OF COURSE!!!" I yelled fist pumping the air as I stood by Amao putting the finishing touches on the cake...

3rd person
----------
But little did the both of them knew that there was someone standing outside the door with jealousy written over their face...

*END OF CHAPTER!!!*