Chapter Thirty Two : Uncertain Bloodshed

Start from the beginning

Tego snickered humorlessly. "Then what do you want to do after you meet the monster who killed your husband? Just let him exist? That's fucking ridiculous!"

Tomiko didn't answer that she remained silent but I saw a tear fell down from her eyes.

I pulled on my chain and the electricity shock me simultaneously making me stop from moving.

"Just give us the password!" Beard man glared down at the woman.

"No! Not until me and my daughter are back in Japan safe!" Tomiko glanced at Aya briefly which made her eyes stream more tears.

Mizushima scoffed. "What do you think this is? Huh? A fucking sight seeing?! We had a hard time capturing this shit!" He pointed a finger at me forcefully.

"I'll pay you!!" Tomiko shouted back. "I'll pay...."

"Of course you'll pay me! And you'll give me the money now!" He grabbed the laptop on the table and shoved it in front of Tomiko. The woman shook her head with a sob.

Tego groaned, tossed the machine on the ground without care before he grabbed Tomiko's jaw forcefully. "You will tell me the password of your fucking account -" He took the gun that he was hiding on his pants' waist band and pointed it on her forehead.

Aya gasped loudly as more tears fell down from her mother's eyes. The other men in the room just kept on watching the scene in front of them.

"Or two of my gun's bullet will bury in your brain! Take your pick." Mizushima said through his teeth while he glowered down at Tomiko.

Tomiko nodded hurriedly whispering repeated "Okay..."

Tego grinned. He tucked his gun back in his waist band and walked to get the laptop on the ground. He settled it on the table, clicking as he asked. "The password."

With shaky voice, Tomiko answered. "One Six Zero Zero Six Three One."

Tego typed it hurriedly. Beard man walked and stopped beside him, both of them were looking at the monitor, watching the changes as it happened. After a few seconds both of them smiled a satisfying smile.

My eyes travelled back to Tomiko. She hadn't stop crying, her shoulders were shaking as tears hadn't left her yet.

My beast wanted to go out and to control this body. To do what it only wanted and had to do.

I held it in, fighting it like I used to. Yet this time it was very thirsty. They had been withholding the monster's blood; the only thing this creature wanted and right now, it wanted it so badly.

Seeing Tomiko's blood dripping at the corner of her lips was worsening this thirst. I knew how warm that liquid was. I knew how it tasted and I missed the feeling of reaching the twisted euphoria.

"It was nice doing business with you Mrs. Hamasaki." Tego closed the laptop before he turned to face her.

"Please..." Tomiko looked up at him. "Please let us go now."

Tego stared at her in confusion for a second before he shook his head. "I can't let you go, now that you know a lot of things."

"But..."

"I know..." He cut her and nodded with a fake corned look on his face. "I know... But you might tell about us From his waistband he pulled the gun out again, aimed it towards Tomiko's head before the bang of the gun rang through out the place.

Thirsty.

More blood. Cold, still body of Tomiko was now lying down the ground. No pulse, not working heart. Dead.

The silence was deafening yet inside me there was chaos.

I fought hard to still myself. Struggling hard not to pull from my chain to do what? I wanted to kill Tego while my beast wanted to taste the still warm blood on the ground. Fucking hideous.

"No....." I heard Aya whispered. "No.... NO!" She screamed, trying to pull herself from the hold of her capturer. "MOM!!"

"MOM!!" She cried loudly, tears had started to stream down from her eyes as she fought the hands that were stopping her to move. "MOM!!"

"Fucking shut up!!" Tego moved his hand with the gun, pointing it towards her direction.

My instinct kicked in and I hurriedly pulled on my chains, trying to get away from my imprisonment. The electricity automatically shocked me but I ignored it. Aya needed me.

I held back the scream as the shock became stronger. The chain on my left wrist broke and I pulled harder on my right.

"Get the fucking absinthe!" I heard Tego ordered as I was trying to get free. The shock around my body became stronger and stronger that a groan escaped my lips.

I felt a harsher prick on my neck but I ignored it. I needed to save her. I needed to protect her.

The chain on my right wrist broke but as I felt the freedom, my strength seemed like it was suddenly sucked away from me. In an instant I was on the ground and everything became a big blur of haze.

"Ruki!" called from a distance.

Aya.

"No! Please no!!" She pleaded, her voice was getting far.

"Ruki!!"

I tried to open my lips to answer her,

To tell her how much I wanted and loved her.

To tell her how sorry and fucking mess I was.

Tell her that everything would be fine, but that wasn't certain.

Darkness enveloped me and numbness welcomed me to its anesthetic.

Nothing was certain from this moment.