Information - Please Read (:

"There was a very high chance of me falling, hitting my head on every branch down and breaking my leg. There was also a very high chance that I could get a concussion."

Hello!

What you just read was the first sentence of my new story, 'Climbs of Passion'. Personally, I reckon the title's a bit cheesy but y'know.. I guess it kinda suits the story plot I have in mind.

It's going to be a teen fic set in summer and involves a young girl who goes to camp. Like abseiling/marshmallows/campfire camp. It will also have traces of that student/teacher cliche because I said so haha. I promise it won't be boring though!

I'm also looking at a faster upload schedule, but this story takes me a long time to write and perfect because I'm aiming for  a better quality of writing overall. So more about that later..

Something you will need to know about this story before starting it is that outdoor education is compulsory for kids each year from Year Five (about 8 or 9 years old) as part of their physical education curriculum in NZ. So that's where it comes from.

Any questions, shoot them to my anonymous ask.fm mailbox in the external link! Please.

I hope you have a blast reading my work! And now I'm going to go ahead and post the first chapter...

© 2012 gaceline