Taking care of my EX

(Shittyyyy Ending😂😂 and sorry for wrong spellings and such enjoy it)

[NO ONE'S POV]

"I'm so so sorry...i-i didn't mean it i-" 

Jungkook was cut off by the stranger...

"its okay... the coffee isn't that hot..." 

jungkook was caught into the moment... he stared into the strangers eyes for god knows how long...

"excuse me" the stranger waved his hands in front of Jungkooks face...

"o-ohh... im so sorry again... i- id do anything to pay you..." Jungkook suggested...

the stranger looked up and put his hands into his chin thinking...

"then... can i have your number?"

Jungkook was shook... he's hesitating to give his number to the stranger...

but he nodded and the stranger took his phone out and gave it to Jungkook...

"i'm jimin by the way... park jimin... nice to meet you" 

Jimin took his hands out for Jungkook to shaker...

"jungkook... jeon jungkook"

and from that moment on...

Jungkook and Jimin started to see each other... sometimes Jimin would stay at Jungkook's house for slumber... they actually because good friends real quick... and by that... jungkook found himself captivated by the older... jungkook doesn't know anything about jimin... but jimin's kind appearance brought jungkook closer to him...

and just by a few weeks.. jungkook confessed to jimin and the older told him that he feels the same way..

jungkook and jimin are sitting in front of the TV watching Mnet... 

"wahhhhh EXO's latest song universe is o0nje of a kind... i like how the members voice go with the lyrics... especially the "Ill search the universe part" Jungkook was fanboying about the comeback of expo and jimin is just... staring at the younger... jimin ofcourse was also captivated by the cuteness and hotness of the younger... but.. everytime he kisses jungkook... something's doesn't feel right... he doesn't know what that means but... he couldn't bring himself to touch jungkook... maybe not yet...

"hyung... are you listening???"

jimin's thoughts were cut off because of jungkook

"o-ohhh... i also like that part"

jungkook looked at jimin worriedly... jungkook brought his face closer to the older..

"are you feeling sick?"

jungkook touched jimin's forehead...

"its not that hot though..."

the younger returned to his original spot and looked at the loder...

"is something bothering you?" jungkook asked jimin..

jimin shook his head and just made an alibi that hes tired...

jungkook looks like he accepted the excuse that the older gave him... but deep inside he's sure that that's not true... and that there's something bothering jimin... but he just couldn't grasped into it and that keeps him worried... 

jimin smiled at him and he took the youngers hand and their coats... they walked out from the house and locked the door... they are walking hand in hand while walking down the street...