Chapter 19

Shimon POV

I should've said goodbye, I should've waited for another hour just to have one last time to spend with her, its not like they expected me to be there by that 'time'. Ugh!...... what is father thinking!?

Mayura POV

Lonely but surely, I felt empty... in my dark room.... not eager to turn on lights.....Shimon........ heh~ look at me, I missed him already...... you dummy~ you could've just wake me up and say your goodbye, I frowned... I walked to my bed, letting my feelings get the better of me, I let body fall to my bed, not minding te sounds it had caused, I closed my eyes only to be disturb by the ringing of a device...

Turns out, it was my phone, turning it on, it revealed that I had a message, I jumped on my bed, expecting to be someone I missed... 'maybe it's fro shimon's', I smiled expecting to be him until realization hit me, it was not him but....

Message: (Rokuro = R, Benio = B,         Mayura = M, Shimon = S)

R: Did Shimon left already?

M: Since dawn....

B: Did you say goodbye?

R: You better have include us, with your farewell

B: Agree

I paused for a minute, not eager to answer their question...

R: Mayura.... you did get to meet him before he left, right?

B: Otomi-san....

R: Right?

M: Nope, when I woke up, he already left.

I smile a little, but not to my heart's contents...

B: Otomi-san...

M: Don't worry, we'll be still able to talk here, right?

B:.......

M: What's with the silent you two?

M: don't tell me....

I scroll my phone, trying to find his last message here, until I came to a stop when writings that is not in a bubble... centered in the area... saying... 'Shimon had left the groupchat' checking the time, '9:00 pm', Just when we arrived home, Shimon you....

R: Mayura? You there?

I stayed silent, now my emptiness has swallowed me whole...

B: Rokuro got training with Amawaka-san today, we'll visit your house, okay.

R: WAAAAHHH, why me!?!?

B: not now Rokuro....

R: 😭

B: 😑

M: it's okay guys, I'll just maybe here on my room for now..

B: Otomi-san...

R: I'm serious! I got training with Seigen today, Benio can be with you when I'm training... today's not her training sessions after all, right Benio?

B:.....Yeah..

M: 😔

M: I-I got some work to do... so bye...

R: W-wait!

I ended our chat, I slump on the bed until a knock came from the door... not wanting to respond, I stayed silent... letting silence consume me, as the person knocking, opened the door, bringing forth light from the hall way...

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?", my Mom's gentle voice rang out to my ear as she offers. I shook my head in response, denial, I showed her.... she approached me and sat on my bed beside me... "You could at least, put light on your room", now worry is spreading voice but I stayed silent... not long enough, as time passed as by... she sigh and stood again.... she left my room without another word...

A couple of minutes passed as my mom entered my room again. "I'll just leave this here", her voice slowly calmed worry. And after that, she left again... feeling stress with a lot of things in my mind, putting at ease, I entered a slumbering state as I let my dreams, covered my mind.

~

3rd Person POV

Afternoon is approaching, Yukari smiled as she washed the dishes, interrupted by a ring from the door, not expecting who could it be, she stopped working and went to see who it is.. opening the door, the figures stood. "Ah~ Rokuro-kun, Benio-han, what bring you two here? I'm no expert but I was certain Seigen~ hasn't have training with anyone today", Yukari smiled making both teenagers insecure on what to say... "Or are you perhaps here to cheer Mayura up?", Yukari's smile faded leaving a slight frown as both teenagers nodded.. "Well, come in", Yukari offered as both of the take the offer. "She's up in her room", Yukari told then as she went to back to her work. 'Mayura has some nice friends', she thought as a smile formed there way to her face..

Mayura POV

I woke up, still tired, but was disturb by a knock on a door. "Come in", I spoke, expecting to be mom again, I should apologize... when it opened, the loud Rokuro sprang inside in his usual grin showing he's  pointed teeth. "Hello!". "What are you two doing here?", I asked confused. "We're here to cheer you up", Adashino-san respond as she walked inside my room casually. I looked at her eye to eye as she smiled at me in return.

"Ne, what's this?", Rokuro asked as we put both of our attention to him, he's holding a box, when did that get here. Its not as big as regular boxes, but this one is a size of a shoe box. He opened it and looked at me smiling... "You didn't tell me, you like him so much that you are eager to take pictures of both of you and keep it secretly in you room", he's grin widen as I approached him and snatched the box away from his reach. "Hey!", he whined as I rolled my eyes. The box is full of photos, of both of us. "I didn't know I have pictures like this", I wondered for a moment until I heard a slight giggle coming from the door. "Fufufu", my mom giggled as she entered my room. "Do you like it? I took photos of both of you when we're outing", she said as I nearly fainted. "All the pictures are all good ones too", she added as I took my gaze to the box again, I approached my study desk and put all the photos on top of it.

"I know this day would come, so I advanced to not let lil Mayura sad", Yukari smiled as I smiled in response

"Arigatou, Okasan".

"Good for you Mayura", Rokuro grinned at me as I nodded in response.

"Good thing, the copy made it in time, I was able to sneak the other set to Shimon's bag when he left his luggage in the living room", Yukari admitted  made Mayura froze.

~

Shimon POV

The flight took me a day as I finally arrived, I set foot on my hometown.

"I'm back, Tsuchmikado Island".

---------------------------------------------------------
😢😢😢 Hi readers~! Last chapter is coming up tomorrow, hopefully, you will love the ending

AND THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE, IT BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS! XDXDXDXDXD