Fourteen

Emma and I walk into class and I see Jennifer back in her seat next to Carter, as I give Alec a questioning look and sat next to him. "The teacher made her move back into her original seat" he smirked as he bent down to get a notebook out, trying to make it seem like that's all he was doing seeing as Jennifer's eyes were locked on us.

"Hm" was all I said. I acted like I was writing stuff down until I noticed Jennifer turned back around. Once the teacher started the lesson I began to actually take notes. I felt a hand on my thigh and look down to see it belonged to Alec. I smacked it away and wrote him a note on a piece of paper.

"What are you, crazy? Jennifer could see you and think somethings up!"

He looked at it and smirked, writing back. "Chill shortcake, I was messing around. She won't see anything ;)"

I rolled my eyes. "You don't know that for sure. She has eyes everywhere. She's like the Illuminati pyramid guy" he snorted. The teacher looked back and we acted like we didn't do anything, only causing us to giggle more. He looked back again and caught us.

"Mr. King, Ms. Jones, is there something you would like to share with everyone?" He both looked down and shook our heads.

Way to give us away teach

I could see Jennifer's face was red with anger. I shrugged it off, knowing she couldn't do anything to me because she would get kicked off the team.

The bell finally rang and I gathered my things.

I met up with Emma and we walked to our lockers. "What is wrong with you? Jennifer is gonna catch you socializing with Alec! You need to be more careful!" She whisper yelled. "She can't touch me or she's off the team. She has three strikes already" I told her. "That won't stop her though you know how she is"

My phone vibrated.

Alec: 911 Jennifer is coming your way

I rolled my eyes until I hear her heals clicking behind me. I turned around and she was angry.

"What have I told you about staying away from Alec and Ryder? You're gonna be sorry and I-" I cut her off "You can't touch me unless you wanna kiss cheerleading goodbye, you have three strikes and I'm sure you won't want another one, because you and I both know what that means." I crossed my arms.

"You're gonna regret this" She said and then stormed off.

"Wow pumpkin, finally stood up to her" Carter said draping an arm around my shoulders. "Someone had to. Blonde headed bitch" he chuckled along with Emma.

Soon enough it was time for lunch and Andy and Carter decided to join us. I pulled out my salad and water as everyone sat with their food. "I don't understand how you eat that rabbit food Hads" Andy said. I shrugged "it's good"

I heard giggling coming from behind me only to be followed by liquid and food dumped on me from behind. I gasped as well as the others and turn to see an amused Jennifer.

"Oops, That was an accident. But look at the bright side, it made you look a lot better" she smirked. I stood up about to pounce on her but Emma grabbed my arm. I could hear everyone laughing at me and I started to tear up from all the anger. I stormed out of the cafeteria and went for the girls locker room.

"That bitch! I should have known she would have played me" I said as I showered, trying to get all of the food out of my hair. "What do you mean?" Emma said on the outside of the stall.

"She knows that the cheer rules say that if it was an 'accident' there won't be a penalty."

"So now she's going to try and get back at you by saying things were an accident." Emma said. I got out and put on my practice clothes since the day was almost over and I had nothing else to wear. I put my food covered ones in a bag and stuffed it in my backpack.