Frequently Asked Questions

Start from the beginning

~~~~

~~~~

SeattleBookworm2014 asks:

When can we expect to start seeing updates for the next book?

Not for a while. I have stated in the comments that I have a few other novellas to work on. Two specifically. Some people are (im)patiently waiting for the third novella in the Twisted Dark series and I have a humor novella series that will be coming. I suggest everyone watch out for that one because we all need a laugh. Then a few chapters for Forget Me Not (and maaaayyybe a bonus chapter in this book so don't remove it from your library too quickly). So it won't be for a while.

~~~~

fanalisha—fire asks:

Any story about the kids in the future?

Nope! As the series runs along a strict timeline of each book picking up where the last one left off, that means that there just isn't enough time for the kids to grow up to get their own stories.

~~~~

fairyfina asks:

Will Lace and Azrael's daughter be a major character in one of the next books?

Nope, and see above question for the reason.

~~~~

curlyheadedliz asks:

Since Lynn is a goddess could she control/change the fate of moonborn children?

No she cannot. Mene creates moonborn children at the moment of conception. They aren't like normal shifters. Their genetic code has been twisted and malformed to what the goddess wanted, a vessel. Much like with Bastian's leg and Lynn's infertility: what is there and what has been healed cannot be fixed. A moonborn child will never have it's fate changed.

~~~~

JuliaBattles asks:

What was your favorite Lynn and Bastian scene to write?

When they are at Oblitus and Bastian leaves her to get her breakfast in bed before coming back and kissing her 'awake'. Gave me gushy, butterflies in stomach feeling as well as an 'oh shit, I have ruined myself for real this time because no real guy can top that' feeling.

~~~~

mia-mae17 asks:

Will we get to see a lot from all the packs next book or will it be focusing on Luka's?