Chapter 2

A/N:This is my first time writing abo smut and omg I'm so bad at it. I'm so sorry, I already cringe all the time while writing, but this really is another level. Anyway, maybe you think different. Enjoy!

"Then I can help you."

Ths second Mark said those words, he started to panic. Did he just really offer to...with Jackson...omg.

It was probably just the overwhelming scent, that made him unable to think straight (literally)

Oh, Godt! They were two alphas. That was abnormal, against nature, because they weren't able to breed. It's wrong, right?

But the feeling that started to build in his stomach definitely told him otherwise.

"Don't say that!"

Jackson sounded like he was desperately trying to ignore, Mark's offer and the way the mere thought of it made him feel.

It was one thing to top an omega, but an alpha!

Mark knew he could back out, say it was only a joke, but he didn't. Slowly he took a few steps towards Jackson.

"I'll help you, Jackson!"

He had never been more sure about something than this and he was already so turned on by Jacksons scent.

And the most strange thing was that Mark wanted nothing more than being fucked by Jackson.

"Is this a joke?" Jackson asked still unsure of the whole situation, while his mind screamed "NO", his whole body said something different.

Mark had almost reached the shorter man. He took the other Alphas hand guiding it against the bulge in his pants.

"I want you, Jackson!" Mark moaned when the other pressed down on him.

This was the last straw. Jackson threw any concerns overboard. Of course, he would hate himself afterwards, but he couldn't care less at the moment.

Quickly changing positions Jackson pushed Mark against the wall, looking at him with hungry eyes.

"Is the thought of me fucking you, really such a turn on?" Jackson smirked, while he palmed the other throw the fabric, in a painfully slow pace, earning a deep moan.

There was no going back now!

Jackson closed the gap between their lips, eagerly kissing Mark, who melted under the kiss.

The shorter man bit down on Marks' bottom lip, making him open his mouth, so the other could enter, exploring the others alphas mouth.

But soon Jackson already moved on tracing kisses down Mark's neck, sucking here and there, quickly finding Mark's sweet spot. The older alpha tried to hold back the filthy sounds he was making when Jackson started sucking a mark.

But Mark didn't want to wait. He fidgeted with the buttons of his shirt trying to get it off.

"Let me help you!" Were Jackson's words when he tore it apart, making the other man whine in annoyance.

"Did you really have to destroy it!" Mark choked out when Jackson was already placing kisses on his chest, sucking on the alphas sensitive nipples. Jackson couldn't hold the smirk back when the other begged for more.

Mark was feeling wonderful and strange at the same time, he had never been together with another alpha, and definitely, he had never bottomed. But just the thought of the other alpha topping him, made his cock twitch.

Jackson loved how the other was responding to his actions, making his desire only bigger.

The younger alpha quickly dismissed his shirt too, pressing his skin against the other when he once again leaned in for a passionate kiss.