Chapter four

Bella POV:
Jason said " want to join my gang I can train you" my whole face lit up and started screaming "yes" they were laughing so was I it was the family I always wanted minus my little Xavier thinking of him " mom want to talk to Xavier I was going to FaceTime him with aunt ash but now that you are here you can join. " I never seen my mom so happy " YES I miss that little baby"
   Before bed
   Getting my lap top I called mom to join but it will be a surprise for him he always known what she looks like because I let him have my pictures of her  call him he picked up he first ring " hey baby boy how are you doing"
" I miss you little sissy" " hey I am not little" " hehe" but I have a surprise for you mom was crying this whole time she came into view and Xavier stared crying and screaming " hey hey calm down baby doll" "mommy is that really you?" "Yes baby" "mom want me to leave you so you can have some time to talk" " yes please" " ok love you little guy" " love you to now go I want to talk to mommy" I let them be and went to Jason's office and knocked on the door "come in" I walked in and his office has a picture of him and her and also of me and them but a picture of her three kids together before she left.
   " hey baby girl what brings you in here" " I let mom talk to Xavier alone they needed it oh and I wanted to ask a question." " go for it" " why did yell leave" " uhhh well before we left you may not remember but mom moved out and they had a divorce and custody case but your dad won and didn't let us say bye to yell after we left your mom was never the same she cried when she seen family's together and at night in her sleep. We never wanted to leave and not say bye." " oh" letting that information in and started crying.
     2 years later
I am now 17 years old and i live the gang and I still talk with my little brother but he is not so little anymore.
After training with dad (Jason) I was welcomed into the gang and started street racing,  street fighting and street dancing I have became cold to everyone except my family that the only thing I will ever love. But today I was called into dads office I just walk in not knocking .
" we need to talk"
"Ok"
" there is a gang back home targeting Xavier and we need you to go make sure he is safe and afterwards bring him back"
  After letting the information in I was angry that someone is targeting my baby bro I will kill the Bastard if he touches him
  " I will kill the some of bitches that try and touch him."
" we know so go pack and your boyfriend will go with you"
  My boyfriend is really gay but doesn't know how to come out so until than we play boyfriend and girlfriend and my bestfriend is his boyfriend they are so cute together. Goodbye Canada hello Texas