Satori X Hime Breakfast!

It was an early morning Hime woke up Early "*Yawns* Ahh~ I can't wait to go to The Literature club!^^" Hime excitedly said And Gone to the bathroom As Hime washed her body she put her clothes on and gone out of her House and Run Quickly Outside Waiting for Satori "S-a-t-o-r-i-Kun!~ Wake Up please!~" Hime Called out with a smile Satori was Hime's Childhood Friend He's the one who made her gone into the literature club she became her more cheerful and happy-go lucky self she used to be an otaku who only cares for manga video games and Anime as well stubborn

*Flashback*
"Himey-Chan Please come out of your room it's boring without you!>-<" Satori said he knocks on the door more then Hime opens it "Alright..Alright Jeez your annoying I was playing my video game.." Hime was eating Doritos "Himey-Chan! Does aren't healthy for you!" Satori takes the Doritos away from Hime "M-my Doritos ;-;" Hime was trying to get home back but Satori was too tall for her and her height is nearly just around his shoulders "Na Ah Ah Ah~ Hime-Chan your happiness is important to me so that's why...Please Join the Literature Club!>-<" Satori Yelled "L-Literature Club?"

*In The Literature Club*

"Hello is anyone in there?" Hime questioned and looking for someone "A-Ah welcome to The Literature Club" Said a Shy Boy with purple hair and is holding a book "Wassup!" Then a Guy with Pink Hair who said Wassup came "Ah Welcome to The Literature Club!^^" A Guy with green eyes called Hime Cheerfully  "Hey Guys she must be a first Year!" The Pink haired Guy pointed at Hime "Naruki...Remember be nice to everyone" The Purple Guy told off the pink hair guy who's Called Naruki "Well Hmph! Sorry then Yuki we never have girls here It must be That Satori who invited her!" Naruki aggressively pointed at Satori "Well...Hehe" Satori scratches the back of his head.

The purple haired Guy who's called Yuki seems more calm and Collected then Satori's And Naruki's personalities "Ah lemme introduce myself My name is Moniko!^^" Moniko cheerfully smiles at Hime and shakes her Hand "N-Nice to meet you too Moniko-Senpai!" Hime smiles "Your Name is Hime right? Why you have a pretty face and soft skin." Moniko smiles at Hime Again Hime blushes "W-Well Thank you..." "Himey-Chan your face is like a tomato" Satori Teasing Hime "S-Shut up Satori!>-<" Hime became Embarrassed "How are old are you?!" Naruki Yelled at Hime And she gets a bit scared "I-I'm 16 And a first grader!>-<" Hime quickly explained to Naruki "Ah so your younger then us were all 18!" Naruki explains to Hime "But Anyways Hime we all hope you'll enjoy the Literature Club! ^_^" All the guys said.

*Flashback ended*

"Jeez he's taking so long I'm going to school" Then a crash appeared and out of the door was Satori "Satori-Kun! What was that crash?" Hime questioned "Ow ow ouch Himey-Chan it's nothing let's go we're gonna be late!" Satori grabbed Hime's hand and ran fast with her

*In Hime's Classroom*

"(Mind: Satori-Kun is always brash as usual and always teases me!>-< but anyway class is gonna end..)

*After School*

"Yo, Himey-Chan!^^ Oh Hey you got some breakfast in your hair!" Satori pointed at Hime "Ah Huh Huh? Where Satori?!" Panicked Hime while touching her hair Satori started laughing on her "Ha Ha Ha I was joking!" "Jeez Satori that was mean!" Hime got mad suddenly Satori's stomach rumbles loudly "Aw~ Heheheh speaking of Breakfast I've skipped it!>_<" Satori cried Hime sighed "Well that's what your like Satori-Kun come on let's see if Moniko-Senpai have something."

*In The Literature Club*

"Good day Yuki-Senpai Naruki-Senpai!^^" Hime cheered while Satori was next to her "Ah Good day Hime-san do you want me to bre up some tea?" Yuki questioned "Yes please!" Hime nodded "And Naruki-Senpai Do you have any cupcakes?" Hime questioned "S-Senpai?! Why are you calling me that all of a sudden!" Naruki Yelled "I've always called you senpai...do you want it to be Naruki-Sama then?" Hime tilted her head "! Huh?! S-Sama well yes fine idiot an obviously I have cupcakes!" Naruki Yelled Again while blushing red "Naru-San can I have one...~" Satori begged while having his hands in his stomach "You missed Breakfast Jesus Christ your always like that!" Naruki walked away to get his cupcakes

"Ah Yuki-Senpai where Moniko-Senpai?" Hime asked "He's taking his piano lessons he'll be back right now" Yuki Answered But Then Moniko opened the door "I'm back everyone!^_^" Moniko has his usual Happy Smile "Ah Welcome Moniko-Senpai!^^" Hime cheerfully Smiled "Moniko-Senpai do you have any breakfast for Satori-Kun?" Hime questioned "Ah! I have a cookie." Moniko gets into his bag and throws a cookie to Satori "Thank you Moni-san.." Satori slowly eats the protein bar and Hime Sits next time him smiling Satori Blush "Hime...you look pretty to be honest." Satori said quietly Hime blushed as well "W-Why thank you Satori-Kun..."

Yuki set the tea and gave everyone they're cup as well Naruki get a tray with tinfoil "Ta-Da!" Naruki take the tinfoil off and shows cute white fluffy kitten cakes "Ahh~ Naruki-Sama it's kitten again they look cute as usual thank you I'm gonna try one!" Hime have Naruki a cute smile and he blushes "Well yeah I'm a good baker Idiot!" Naruki face turned red "Shit! I gotta go home do bye!" Naruki left "I afraid I have to as well...sorry" Yuki left along side Naruki "Oh Yea I want to practice the piano more! Save us some cupcakes please!" Moniko left as well and shut the door the room was only Satori And Hime together.

Hime takes a bit of the cupcake "Om!~ Yummy!" Hime smiled happily Satori was eating two cupcakes "Of course! Hey Hime there's some frosting on you." Satori pointed out "Huh?" "Lemme Help Hime" Satori Kicks Hime's cheek and lips Hime face turned Red "S-SATORI-KUN?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!" "Heheh you look cute as well you delicious you were the best breakfast I could ever had I hope I can taste you more someday!^^" Satori Smiled Hime was blushing madly Then Satori Kisses Hime "Mhm this taste nice I love your favour Thank you for the meal!^^" Hime was lost for words her face is too red and Satori is being Sickly Sweet and her face is so red like mars and lava with it "Now Hime lets go Home!^^" Satori took all the cupcakes in the plate wrap it with tin foil and put it in Hime's "Ssh Don't tell Naru-San!" Satori winks at Hime "Y-Yes thank you...Satori-kun..."

*Outside Hime's House*

"Ah that was fun" Satori stretch his arms out Hime yawns "Yea...goodbye Satori-Kun" Hime goes to her door "Hime..." Hime turned around before she was about to open the door "Yes Satori-Kun?" Satori cake close to Hime and his Hand was on her chin rising it up "I can't wait to have breakfast with you Tomorrow." Satori said with a cheeky grin on his Face "J-Jeez Satori-Kun your so perverted sometimes! >-<" Hime open the door and gone to her house same As Satori.

(Hope you enjoy this one the next one is Moniko!^^)

Edit: And credit goes to the artist from Deviantart Diaboilqueue