Chapter eight

Happy update. Enjoy. Sorry for the long wait. Remember to vote, comment, share and follow for notifications.
The more the votes, the faster I update. Remember, this book needs you to keep and open mind. What you may assume is not what is meant to be!
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Oh my god. No way." Morella gasped. She arrived about half and hour ago and as soon as she entered my house, I was demanded to spill the happenings of the past few weeks. I was telling her how I had met the devil and how I made a fool out of myself already. Especially the part where he had witnessed my appetite and my mother's uncontrollable mouth disclosures.

I excluded the flashy images of both men I have encountered since the past few weeks of work. Morella is going to take me to a psychiatrist just to get me to remember where I have seen such hot men.

See? Always selfish, its not me, it's my life experience speaking.

"You clumsy, embarrassing fool."

What? Now I am at fault?

"Your so embarrassing, who the hell eats three slices of chocolate cake in a public place?"

"Umm I do? Don't forget to add their signature cappuccino. That tasted blessed. You should definitely try it. The sweet tender taste was so heavenly. Trust me, you won't regret buying it. After all, Italian food is awesome."

"Really? Where did you go? How much was it for? It must be worth it if you are praising it." She gushed.

See what I mean. Always selfish and cheap. That's all she got in that sentence. The price part, yeah, it was a good question, because let's be honest here, we all wanna save money and live better eh?

Typical Walmart slogan.

Morella slapped her forehead and groaned in annoyance. Great, she's going back to the topic at hand.

"Oh gosh where am I going with this? Back to my previous interrogation. Why the hell would you eat all that in a public place Mishel?"

Okay?

Big deal man?

My food.

I am paying for it.

Going through my stomach.

What has it got to do with the damn public or my boss?

And why the hell is she so repulsive about it?

"Sh sh. Keep it down will you? You gotta tell the entire neighbourhood." I sneered. Why did I have to tell her in the first place?

"It's not a sin to eat cake. And need I remind you the time when you were stuffing your mouth like a cow when some guys were hitting on you from the nearby table? You only realized he was hitting on you when he slipped his number by your plate with the exact words written 'if your done with other things, call me' which clearly meant 'if your done stuffing, call me' I am not the only one at fault at being caught eating by a hot man." I declared.

I just admitted. The devil is hot.

"So what? I have already lost my reputation, next time don't sit beside me when eating out. Gosh I don't want anyone I know seeing me with you. For a lady who works in a Billion dollar company, you have to be fit like the billion dollar looking models out there. And the beauties who work there." She dramatically winked.

"And it's not a sin to eat cake. But after embarrassing yourself from work, how could you bear another embarrassment again in the same day." She replied while looking at her nails very so dramatically.