t w e l v e

2 months later

alex's pov

today, desi invited me to her house to just chill. i got to my car and drove to her house.

"desi, it's alex!" i knocked on her door.

"coming" i hear her voice. i hear her footsteps getting louder then she opened the door.

"hi alex" she smiles.

"hi desi"

she turned around to her house and i followed her to her couch.

"what do you wanna do?" she asks.

"i have an idea." i smile.

"let's bike around the village" i say and she lights up.

"i'd love to" she says and pulls my hand to go outside. we went to her backyard and got a spare bike.

"you ready?" i ask.

"yeah, let's go!" she says and i'm already behind. i then caught up with her and explore the community.

"there's so much houses!" she says.

"yeah"

"alex look, there's a new girl in town, let's greet her" we parked our bikes and walked up with her.

"hi, are you new to this village?" desi asks her.

"yeah i am." she smiles.

"what's your name?" desi asks her.

"Sclera. like the eyeball thing." sclera laughs. (skleh • rah is how to pronounce her name)

"hi sclera" i greeted her.

"hi, what's your name?" she says, touching my arm. i look at her and gently remove it.

"alex" i say.

"so, there's this party at my house. wanna join guys?" she asks us.

"oh uh-i'm not available today, but i think alex can go" desi insisted.

"9:00, see you later." she smiled.

"let's go home?" desi looks at me.

"yeah, we better get going" i say and biked to the house.

~ 7:00

"my parents should be here any minute" desi says while we were eating chips on the couch. we were watching some TV when i heard a knock.

"ill get it" desi says. i look at her as she opens the door.

"hi mom and dad" she greets her parents.

"hi dear, is alex here?" desi's mom asks.

"i'm here" i say to her.

"oh hi alex." desi's dad says then heading to the kitchen. i look at the time on my phone seeing it was 7:33.

"desi, i'll get ready for the party. i'll go home" i kissed her forehead and stoop up from the couch.

"mrs. and mr. stone, i have to go now, thank you" i smiled at them and waved as they waved back. i left the house and went to my apartment.

~

i decided to wear a gray hoodie and black sweats. i paired it with the Vans high tops. i left the building and went to the car.

i finally reached Sclera's house and heard loud music coming from hers. i knocked and saw Sclera open the door.

"Hi alex." she smiles.

"Sclera, hey" i greeted her back.

"come in!" she says and followed her. i look around and theres a crowd of people here.

"alex!" a familiar voice said.

"why are you here?" stassie said.

"oh stassie hi! i met Sclera today, how about you?" i ask her.

" same actually, she keeps talking about you." she says.

"by the way, where's desi?" stassie asks.

"she said she wasn't available." i told her.

"don't do something stupid ok." stassie warned me.

"i promise" i said and felt Sclera grabbing my arm.

"vodka please!" she shouts to her bartender. she's rich man. she has her own bar at her house!

"coming mam"

"here's your vodka" she gives the vodka to me.

"thanks." i said and drank more. and more, and more until i was drunk.

Sclera grabs my on my waist and starts grinding on me.

"i don't think this is right, sclera. i have desi" i told her.

"loosen up a bit." she says.

"follow me" she winks. i followed her to her bedroom.