✦ 1

「a.n」read with the black background.

It was already 10 pm and Jeongguk still hasn't showed up home

It was already 10 pm and Jeongguk still hasn't showed up home. Taehyung was now thinking that his partner maybe found somebody else.

He always thinks like this. Even though he too knows that Jeongguk is so whipped for him.

For his beautiful, dark brown orbs, plushy lips, breathtaking body and smile that no one could resist too.

He was always insecure. It was stupid thinking like this.

"Ggukie loves me too much. H-he kills for me. That's so nice of him.."

Just how he was thinking about such things he hears the faint sound of the door getting unlocked, opened then closed.

The smaller male quickly gets up from the bed, throwing on a long white shirt for some late night teasing.

Taehyung knows what Jeongguk likes, and his tan thighs are Jeongguk's favourite things.

"Doll, I'm home!"

As soon as the younger hears that he speeds out the room and down starts to quickly jump in his lovers arms.

"Daddy! I missed you so so sooo much!"

Just how he was whining cutely as a baby Jeongguk started leaving small kisses all over his kitten's face, chuckling at how adorable he can be.

"I missed you too, baby. Now tell me, what did you do while daddy was gone?"

"Oh well...I-I played um-with my plushies and then I-I um..."

The younger started stuttering, giving Jeongguk a sign that his baby has done something. Again.

"What did you do this time, love?"

The older male sighs while rubbing small circles against his lover's thighs, making the other shiver.

"I-I touched m-myself, ggukie..."

Taehyung looks down, a soft shade of pink now spreading across his puffy cheeks, up to his ears.

"Ah, I see. And did you ask to do that?"

"N-no, ggukie.."

"Mhm..and why did you do it, love? Did I allow you to touch what's mine? Why can't you obey daddy just for once? You know this is not your first time doing it.."

"I-i'm sorry, ggukie.."

"Sorry won't do this time, baby."

Jeongguk shaked his head in disapproval, slightly patting Taehyung's round ass before letting him down on the floor.

"Now, go upstairs, baby. Daddy'll come to punish you in a bit. I want to find you on the bed, ass up and face down. Understood?"

The older male points towards the stairs while giving Taehyung a stern glare, making him nibble on his lower lip and nod his head slowly.

"Yes, daddy."

〔sorry for the erros.〕