Chapter 10

Lola's Pov

***************

He left me! He bloody left me!

How could he fucking do that to me and our unborn babies. I thought he loved me but I guess he was lying just to get into my pants. That fucking b*st*rd I cant believe he's actually done that. I am fuming, flipping fuming!

So here I am in the pack doctors home alone because my mate fucking walked out on me. I'm so embarrassed right it's unbelievable, the pack doctor looks at me with pity in her eyes and this angers me even more so I stand up say my thanks and storm out.

3 hours later

I'm laying in bed by myself because Cole still hasn't come back yet. I'm slowly drifting into darkness when suddenly I hear the bedroom door and look towards it to see who it is.

Cole

"What are you doing in here?" I ask annoyance clear in voice.

"This is my room too Lola so of course I'm going to be in here" he told me.

" Well I don't think you deserve to be in this room because of what you did today. I am disgusted in what you did to me and our children that aren't even born yet! So if your staying in here I'm leaving, bye Cole you disappointed me." I screamed to him.

I started gathering some of my things and was about to leave but I felt his hand stop me, he spun me and I stare at him with anger spread across my face. "WHAT!" I screamed.

"Why are you acting like this? so I walked out of the pack doctors house but I'm here now and won't let you and my pups go. I demand you to stay here with me Lola!" he said with dominance dripping from his voice, I could tell he was using his Alpha tone. This made me even more angry because he knows I hate it when people try to use Alpha tone on me.

" Your wondering why I'm acting like this? Well were do I start? 3 hours ago I found out we are having two babies and the moment we find out you run out! The time when I needed to be comforted you only thought about yourself and left me and your pups alone.

Then you come in at god knows what time waking me up acting like its normal. And now you think you can demand me to stay here with you because you are an Alpha. Did you forget that I hate it when people do that because if you actually loved me and cared about me you would remember that.

Your not who I thought you were so from now on I'll ignore you. It will kill me and I will feel like I'm dying inside but for now I think that's the best thing for me, you and our pups. Bye Cole"

With that I stormed out and didn't look back because if I did I knew Id be unable to leave. I walked to the guest room and lay there.

It's good what you did. Our pups shouldn't be in a environment like that Lola

I know Darkness but how am I supposed to ignore Cole when I love him with all my heart.

It's going to be hard but you've got the strength, I know you can do this and I will help all the way through.

She cut me off the link and laid in deep thought.

The next few months are going to be hard

------------------------------------sorry that it took too long to update but I hope it was worth it. I had writers block and had to talk to my fellow wattpad friend to help me think of ideas and can up with this. If you have any questions or even ideas than please message me