∆18

I could see Yunhee was really bored. Even though her eyes were watching the television, but I could sense her mind was thinking about another thing. Hmm.. What should I do?

"Noona, eodiga?" I asked Chiang Yi when I saw her came from upstairs with her DSLR. (Where are you going?)

"I need to take some sceneries pictures for my assignment." Right. I forgot her major at university is photography. "Why?" She then asked me back.

"Can we join you?"

Yunhee quickly turned her gaze towards me and Chiang Yi. Her eyes were shining as she looked so excited.

Chiang Yi smiled at the two of us, "Of course! Let's go!"

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

"Woahh! So beautiful!" She exclaimed in joy as she ran around excitedly like a little kid. She opened her arms widely, welcoming the wind.

I chuckled at her action. Geez this cute pabo girl.

"Madly in love, huh?" Chiang Yi nudged my shoulder as she made her silly teasing face again. I rolled my eyes to her. "Stop teasing me, will you?"

She just laughed evilly before leaving me and Yunhee as she wanted to take some pictures alone.

I directed my gaze towards Yunhee who was focusing to the flowers, examining the beauty in each of them. "So beautiful!" She praised as she held a pink flower.

"You more," I muttered underneath my breath.

I took out my phone out from my pocket and opened the camera application, ready to take her pictures.

"Hey, Yunhee!" I called, making her turned her gaze to me. "Yeah?"

"Smile!" Without complaining, she then flashed a really bright smile. And click! The picture was ready.

 And click! The picture was ready

"Jinjja yeppeuda.."

"Can I take a look?" She asked as she walked towards me. "Oooh, you're good at taking pictures!" She praised me, literally making me havebutterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, sure I am. I have to master myself at taking pictures," I replied, making Yunhee look at me in confusion and asked, "Why is that so?"

"So that I can take beautiful pictures of us two," I answered, lifting one of my eyebrows.

She looked at me with a face. "Is that a pickup line?"

"What if I say yes?"

"Damn boy you suck."

"Then you swallow." I winked at her, making her looked at me in disbelief before laughing.

(What? No, of course my heart was not racing fast. It was just normal. What are you talking about?)