Chapter 14

Last chapter...

"N-nothing. Just forget it." Not wanting to continue this conversation anymore.

Your (E/C) eyes started to blur. You tried not to cry again. You stood and ran to your room. You slammed your body on your bed and the tears from your eyes started to flow against your (S/C) cheeks.

---------------------------

Karma followed you to your room. He knocked the door, even though he knew you would not give him any answer. He twisted the doorknob and entered the room and found you weeping on the bed.

Karma walked neared the bed and sat on the bed frame. He tapped on your shoulder to alert you. "(Y/N), I'm sorry, for what happened just now. I just... umm I just don't know what to do. I know how you felt for me. I also... feel the same for you." Karma said as pink blush appeared on his face.

"I didn't want to say it because... it is weird for to fall in love with someone you just met. The worst part is, I'm not belong here." He continued. You kept quite. There was nothing you could said to him.

"I'm going to get some sleep. We'll talk about this again tomorrow. You should sleep too." You turned yourself away from him and warped your body with your blanket. Soon, you found your eyes started to close and your mind started to wonder in the dreamland.

The next morning, you woke up pretty early than usual. You rubbed your eyes and looked around your bedroom. You did not found Karma around your bedroom as well as his futon.

You began to panic. Sure you had a fight last night. But that did not meant he would leave. You still wanted to be with him.

You stood from your bed and rushed out from your room. You quickly entered your kitchen and saw Karma was cooking breakfast for the both of you. He turned around and saw you standing by the kitchen door.

"Morning. I've made breakfast. Wanna join in?" You nodded and walked near the dining table as he served the food on a plate. (A/N you can imagine any breakfast you want)

When you started eating, silence emitted in the air around the kitchen. It was not the normal silence you'd be comfortable in, it was the silence you'd feel like you wanted to jump off the cliff. (A/N Don't take the jumping off the cliff seriously okay?)

You silently ate your breakfast as you slowly observed Karma who sat in front of you. From the way he eats, to the shape of his lips. From the the way he chew, to the shape of his jaw. His unusually fiery red hair matches his golden colour eyes.

His eyes darted to your (E/C) eyes and you finally realised that you were studying his *cough perfect *cough character that was created by Yusei Matsui. "Why aren't you eating? You've been looking at my face for awhile now."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." You mumbled but still audible to him and continued eating.

After finished, you put your dishes into the sink and walked to the fridge to get some milk. You poured the milk into a glass that (came out of nowhere jkjk) you recently took from the cabinet.

Karma saw this and being a tease he is, he took the glass of milk that you poured for you and drank it like he's done nothing wrong at all.

"Hey! That's mine you ass!" You hit his back; luckily he's done drinking the milk or he would spits out the milk.

"Well, I've already drank it so, it's mine" he said as he put on a wide grin.

You could not help but smile along Karma. "Karma." You paused, "What are we now? You know the both of us have confessed our feelings, but what are we?"

Karma looked at me and he smiled, "What do you want us to be?" He smirked showing his canine teeth.

You blushed hard and could be compare with a tomato. "W-wh-what are you talking a-about?" You stuttered.

"You're the one who asked what are we gonna be next. So what do you want us to be?"

"W-well... never mind." You ran out of the kitchen and went into your room. You locked the door and turned around so your back facing the door. You slid down and sat on the floor with your face were red and your heart pumped like you've been running in a Marathon.

You heard footsteps from the door and then a knock on the door. "(Y/N), I know you're in there. Sorry for teasing you just now. I know what you wanted. So.. Uhh... Would you be my girlfriend? Even in this short period of time before I go back?"

"No thanks."

XxXxXxXxXx
Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. Yes. I'm on hiatus at the moment as I'm going to graduate my high school this year and the next year I'm aiming for one of the best university at my country. So, sorry for not updating.