He chuckled and sat down beside you.

“How are you doing on your birthday?” He asked and cringed at his choice of words.

You watched him grimace at his words and couldn't help but giggle.

“Oh I'm doing quite fine actually!” You responded happily, unaware that the younger nervousness.

“(Y/n)?” He called your name.

You hummed and gestured him to continue with a lazy wave of your hand.

You both made eye contact but he quickly flicked his eyes to something else.

He opened his mouth and  closed it. He did the same only to close it again.

“I– um..” He stammered, a light blush forming against his rosy cheeks.

You raised an eyebrow at his behaviour and waited for him to let out what he was going to say.

“I– I – I like you!” He blurted out but spoke it really quickly.

You felt your cheeks heat up.

“Pardon?” You asked, leaning forward a little.

He looked down at his lap and started fidgeting nervously.

“I like you..” He mumbled, still looking down and fidgeting.

He expected you to sneer, scoff, laugh jokingly, scream in outrage, walk away, reject his feelings or worse..

You didn't want to be his best friend anymore.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly in anticipation. He hoped that even a tinsy bit that you would feel the same as he did.

What you did next was never expected from him.

You hugged him.

He froze at your sudden action and slowly but awkwardly hugged you back.

You gave him a squeeze and closed your eyes and whispered, “I like you too..”

His eyes widened. Were you returning his feelings?

You giggled. “Yes, I am Hiro.”

He pulled away from the hugged and smiled sheepishly.

“Oops.. Must've said that out loud.”

You smiled at him and ruffled his hair making his already messy hair, if possible, messier.

Then you gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush darkly.

You stood up and held out your hand, your eyes shining with excitement. “C'mon Hiro! Let's eat gummy bears!”

He grinned at the mention of his favorite treat and quickly took a hold of your hand and darting up the stairs to steal it from the kitchen.

*      *      *

Bonus:

Honey Lemon ended the recording video and looked at the kids that were running up stairs to eat some gummy bears.

She smiled to herself and silently squealed in her mind that she got another video.

“Ah.. So cute!” She squealed silently.

~°•°~

Olah!

HEEEEEY! *Waves hands around like the maniac I am*

Yay! Another update! :)

So was it cute or what? :D

Or maybe not..

But any who..

So sorry for not updating in a looong time!

It felt like forever! :(

But anyways..

Thank you so much for reading this!

I don't know how long but this thing is going to hit 1k soon! Yay!

I can't wait! :D

Anyways I gotta go! :(

Chores are coming and its literally midnight when I posted this thing..

Bye bye my little kittens! 💓

Luv you soo much! 😘💕

I'll update soon! :D

~Aleksei099

1341 words
March 23, 2018

Thank you so much for the votes and reads my lovely little kittens!💕😘🎉

Edited ❌