T H E P L A N

"It won't be that bad all you got to do is follow them and be rewarded or break them and be punished."

"It's easier said than done," I mumble under breath which catches his attention but it doesn't respond.

"Do not interrupt me. Alright so here are the rules:

1)Must always call me daddy

2)No bad words

3)No touching your princess parts, they are mine and only mine and no else can touch them including you.

4)Absolutely no self-harm. If you are feeling down come tell Daddy I will always be there to listen.

5)Bedtime is at 10 on weekdays and 11 on weekends, unless giving permission to stay up later or put to sleep earlier.

6)You must have an hour nap at least one time throughout the day.

7) Must drink at least 8 cups of water a day and eat 3 meals and a snack in between each meal.

8)Must exercise for 30 minutes a day

9)No attitude or backtalk and no saying no to daddy. Daddy knows best and will never put you harms way.

10)Be honest if you break a rule or if I ask you a question.

If any of the rules are broken you will be punished for how I see fit.

And you will get an allowance of $1000 a week. Any questions or concerns."

When he was done my eyes were as wide as saucers and my mouth was opening and closing like a fish. "The only thing I have to say about this is rules are meant to be broken."

***********************************************************************************************

Maya's POV

It's been a day since I learned the rules, and I have been dying to break one. I think I will break one or two during dinner later tonight. But right now I am enjoying spending some quality time with my twin brother.

"Hey sis," Elijah questioned while we were watching TV.

"Yeah bro," I responded never taking my eyes off the TV, but I can sense him staring at the side of my face.

"Has Eric gone over some rules with you," He questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah has...I never learned your mates name," I admit feeling bad I never asked about someone very important in his life.

"Her name is Samantha and yeah she has gone over some rules with me," he said while smiling just thinking bout her.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm gonna break at one of them by the end of the day," I said confidence dripping out with each and every word.

"I'm not gonna do it today. I really want Samantha to like me and I don't want to put off a bad impression on her."

"Is it really a bad impression if it is truly yourself? How can being yourself be bad? If she doesn't like the real you than she isn't the one for you," I state feeling as inspirational as ever.

"You know what? You're right sis, imma break a rule with you today. What rule did you have in mind," he questioned me with a smile.

"Well let's see what rules we have in common and then we will decide," i suggest shrugging my shoulders.

Elijah starts staying his rules and I realize they're the same as mine. The only difference being he has to call Samantha mommy and instead of princess parts it's called prince parts. We decided that we were gonna break two rules at dinner tonight, which was originally my plan in the beginning I just needed him to agree with me.
As we were discussing what we were gonna do Eric calls for me to go upstairs to him. I decided that I wanted to spend more time with brother so I didn't move.
"Princess if you're not up in here in less than a minute you will not like the outcome," he shouts from the top of the staircase. I just mock him under my breath which causes Elijah to laugh and Eric's face to turn red. I completely forgot werewolves have amazing hearing. After the moment was over and Eric realized I wasn't going to be moving anytime soon he came storming down the stairs which made me immediately stand up and run to the opposite of the couch from where I was previously at and where Eric now is.