Shazam!

Chapter 23

Shazam!

Heavens

Billy Batson woke up remembering watching Superman get captured. He woke in a sky blue place where he saw seven statues. They had the words on them, Pride, Envy, Greed, Anger, Sloth, Gluttony, and Lust. He saw an old man with a white long beard sitting in a throne chair.

"Hello Billy Batson, I am the Wizard, Shazam."

"Where am I? How do you know me?" Billy asked.

"You are in the Rock of Eternity." Shazam said.

"What's the Rock of Eternity?" Billy asked.

"It's the object separating space and time." Shazam said.

"Why did you bring me here?" Billy said.

"So you could rescue Superman and defeat Black Adam, the man who took Superman." Shazam told Billy, "You will get the being humans call Batman to help you."

"I-I don't know about this." Billy stated.

The building crumbled as it began to collapse.

"You have to trust me. I don't have much time. Black Adam will rule Earth if you don't stop him." Shazam stated. "You will claim the title Captain Marvel. Just call for me if you are in need of your powers. Now go, you need to save Superman." Shazam said.

Billy ran for the exit, "Wait how 'bout you?!"

"I'll be fine, I am a God, surely I can survive a collapsing building, GO!"

Billy left out the glowing door. He was about to start his mission to save Superman.