I took my time looking at my appearance in the mirror still, making sure I looked presentable and then some. I begin to apply some more lipstick when I heard beating on the door.

"Yo Zen, hurry that ass up, a nigga hungry" King said sounding quite impatient. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff. This nigga was always hungry. I hurried out the room to see King, looking down at his phone just like always. I smacked my lips. "Come the fuck on, since you so hungry" I said mimicking his tone from earlier, earning me a slight frown.

He walked ahead, going to the front desk to pay for the few items that I had gotten. The overall total didn't end up too expensive, since I lived on the clearance rack. King still insisted on paying though, so I let him.

"What you want to eat?" He asked as we exited the small store. "I'm not really in the mood to sit down and eat. We can really just go to a drive through" I offered with a shrug. My feet were killing me since we had been here for quite a while and the food court they had here wasn't really all that anyway. King nodded as we took the escalator to the first floor where we had parked outside.

The mall was fairly crowded and there were more people coming in as we left out of the mall. I was almost relieved that we were leaving, because I didn't want to be around too many people. We hopped into King's car, because he didn't want me driving mine, and rode out of the parking lot.

We drove down the strip to the nearest drive-thru which happened to be Whataburger. It didn't take long to go through and order our food, which I was grateful for, because I was just as hungry as King claimed he was.

We decided to go to King's house instead of mine, since it was quieter there. The drive there was filled with King's constant complaining about how hungry he was, and my sighs about hearing it the whole time. We finally arrived to his house moment's later and pulled up to the driveway.

King P.O.V

I unlocked the door and walked in the house. A nigga was hungry as fuck, and Zen's ass wouldn't even let me get a fry in the car. I walked in first with Zen behind me carrying the food. She set it down on the nearest table, and started looking around.

This was the first time she had been here, so I expected this from her nosy ass. I sat my ass down while she pranced around looking at stuff. She picked up a few things and moved around a few things. She went in and out of rooms, like it was her house.

"You done?" I said interrupting her little tour. She just rolled her eyes and sat down next to me, so she could eat her food.

We both ate in a comfortable silence. There wasn't shit to say anyway. Once we were finish I cleaned up the table and went to sit down on the couch. Zen followed me, and sat on the other side of the couch.

I ain't gon lie Zen cool as hell. She calm, and got body for days. I catch myself staring at her perfect figure on more than one occasion, and I'm not a starer like that. I swear she just don't know how fine she really is. Probably had niggas falling on their knees back home.

She just ain't the kind of girl I'm usually used to. She too good, too sweet and all that shit. I mean I ain't trynna take away her innocence or nothing like that, cause then she'd be all dependent on a nigga. I'm too deep in the game for that, I can't be too serious.

She got me all out here shopping and shit, but I'm not really fucked up about. I like being in her presence, not only is it a nice view, but like I said before, she cool. I know I'm contridicting myself, but I just don't know.

I turned on the TV and took out my phone. It wasn't too much shit going on today, which is why I could spend some time with Zen. Usually I'm too busy, but it's been a slow week. I looked over at Zen who was focused on the tv screen. She looked confused as she watched the football game. I chuckled a bit, girls never know shit about this kind of stuff.