When your on your period

This, of course, will only be for girls. Normally i make it for both genders but this was requested.

Sawada Shin:

You were sitting on the sofa. Watching some Dora. Shin came back from school. He was a little suprised you skipped school. He asked why your watching Dora. He stared but never got an answer. He went and took the coffee mug. But out of nowhere you screamed.

'IT'S BEHIND YOU, BITCH! TURN THE FUCK AROUND!'

He dropped his mug and screamed, asking what wrong is. You cried. Said your on your period. He stared before sighting. He sat aside you and cuddled you.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

You were on phone. Blankets over you. Teruo was over to game with Uchi. Heard a knock. You looked and saw Haruhiko place down a plate with chocolate. He slammed the door close and screamed.

'THE MONSTER HAS BEEN FED!'

They ran to the living and contiued gaming like nothing happened. Meanwhile your still staring at the door wondering why you married this idiot.

Noda Takeshi:

You were on bed. Takeshi asked why your not getting ready for school. You rolled eyes before saying your gonna skip. He raised eyebrow. He asked if something is wrong, but all you did was kick him in the side. He glared and asked what that was for.

'THERE'S A VALCANO INSIDE OF ME BURSTING AND I'M OUT OF TAMPONS!'

He smiled. He said he will buy some before school. You also smiled before just going back to sleep.

Kuma Teruo:

You were eating. Teruo entered while wiping his hands on his apron. He asked to help in the resturaunt. But he almost fell when you shouted your not his slave. He took the candy wrappers. He suddenly asked if your on your period. You cried while nodding. He said to rest while he does the work. Hugged him before running to sofa again.

Minami Youichi:

You ran to Youichi. He looked confused. You asked him to go buy pads and chocolate. He suddenly left. He took a bag and went to door. You raised eyebrow before asking where he's going.

'A hotel. Will be back in a week!'

He left. Stared before yelling you still out of tampons. He yelled something while running off. Asked what the fuck just happened.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

You and Kumiko were both on periods so both eating chocolate. Her grandfather and Tetsu both stared. Wrappers everywhere. You told them not to stare. Kumiko just patted your head. Both stayed most time in bed and suffering.