chapter twenty-one.

Cassandra's POV
I wake up with the sun beaming on my face. I sit up and remember I fell asleep with David.
"Goodmorning babe" David says in a husky morning voice.
He sounds hot.
"Morning" I smirk while straddling his lap.
He smirks back and grabs my waist.
I give him quick kisses on his neck and cheek and we exchange a long kiss.
"Rise and shine Dav- oh sorry" Todd barges in.
Immediately when that happened I pushed David off of me and he threw me off of him causing me to fall on the floor.
"Ow fuck" I groan in pain.
"Damn it baby I'm sorry" David says worried while crouching down on the floor.
He picks me up and gives me quick kisses on my forehead and cheek which makes me smile.

I throw on his clickbait sweatshirt and walk to the dining room with him.
We see Scott and Todd.
"Hey I'm going to the carnival with Cassie today" David tells them.
Wait we're doing that today?
"Why?" Scotty asks.
"Just to show her around California more. Plus it's closing in like 3 days" David sort of lies.
"Well can me and Corinna come? I want to take her on a date" Todd asks.
"You guys are dating?!" I say excitedly.
"Not technically but I wish..don't tell her I said that" Todd sighs.
Oh my god I'm so happy for Corinna right now.
I nod my head and David says we're leaving at 1:30.
Since it's about 12 I quickly hop in the shower and only rinse off my body.

I get out eventually and hear the front door open.
Corinna has some explaining to do.
I step out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist then motion for Corinna to come in my room.
We walk in my room and I start doing my makeup with my towel still on.
"So you and Todd are a thing? Why didn't you tell meee" I groan.
"I was going to I swear, but it only started like three days ago" Corinna blushed.
"Tell me what you guys have done so far" I say listening to her.
"Well we've kissed..or made out. That's kind of it" she shrugs.
"To be honest..David and I are dating. But don't tell Scotty or anyone" I whisper.
She squeals and hugs me.
"See I knew he liked you" she smiles.

I finish getting dressed and chose a pink shirt with a jean jacket, blue skinny jeans, and white converse.
We all drive to the carnival in David's Tesla which was real fun.
We get to our destination and all get our tickets.
I haven't been to a carnival since I was 10 so I'm pretty excited.
I walk around with David holding my hand while Corinna and Todd go in front of us.
"Let's go on this roller coaster" David says, pointing at a tall big coaster.
"Uhh babe I haven't been to a carnival in almost 10 years. Can we maybe play games first" I whisper in his ear, embarrassed.
He nods his head and we walk into an area of stands and prizes.
Corinna and Todd split up with David and I as they go play different games.

I walk around and see a big blue teddy bear that was real cute.
"Can you win that bear for me pleaseeee" I smile at David.
"Yes anything for you baby" he kisses my cheek and I blush.
It was a popping balloon game and David is supposedly 'really good' at these.
"Here record me" David says handing me his camera.
I press record and film him.
He hits two 100 point balloons and one 200 point ballon.
"Whooo! Baby I got it!" David cheers and I laugh.
"Wait are we gonna carry that all day.." I realize.
I think for a second and ask the lady running the stand if she could hold it for us and she said yes.

We play a few more games and finally meet up with Todd and Corinna for rides.
"So..y'all are a thing?" Todd asks David and I.
"Yeah but don't tell anyone else, especially Scotty" David tells him.
Again, how am I going to tell Scotty I'm dating David.
I push away my thoughts and we go on a 10 story tower launch ride.
Big rides definitely intimidate me.  I was in the middle of Corinna and David while Todd was next to Corinna.
David reached over and grabbed my hand tightly and so did I.
The ride shoots up and Corinna, Todd, and David yell.
I scream at the top of my lungs and the ride slowly goes down.

"Baby are you good?" David chuckles.
I nod my head and laugh a little.
That was kind of fun but scary.
My thoughts get interrupted by the ride shooting up again and I scream and kick my legs while Todd and David laugh.

The rest of the day was a fun blur. Some guys tried to flirt with me and David yelled at them then made them jealous by grabbing my waist and kissing me.
Some girl employee was flirting with Todd and Corinna stopped their conversation by making out with Todd, while David and I laughed and he recorded it.

Much more vlog footage, laughs, kisses, and food later we finally begin heading out to the car.

Corinna's POV
David and Cassie are such a cute couple. He won her a big teddy bear and Todd won me a green elephant.
Scott shouldn't get mad at her for dating David because it's her decision honestly.

The car ride home was silent. It was about 11 pm and Cassie and Todd were asleep while I was about to pass out.
I felt bad for David since he had to stay up to make sure his Tesla didn't crash.
I scroll through Instagram and see Cassie and David posted a couple hours ago.

49,476 likessirecassieo: Great day with David💙, Corinna, and Todd

49,476 likes
sirecassieo: Great day with David💙, Corinna, and Todd. Love you guys!
View all 9,372 comments
heathhussar: where was my invite?💕
username1: I wish I could go to the fair with them wtf
daviddobrik: it was great❤️
todderic_: it was a great day @corinnakopf 😉
username2: ^okay Todd and Corinna I ship
zane: my baby is all grown up!
username3: David and Cassie are so cute together tho
username4: @username3 they're dating?!
username3: I don't think so but I wish @username4
vanilladingdong: they better not be😊
username5:@vanilladingdong isn't it their choice? Not to be a bitch but she is her and you're you so..
carlyincontro: the tea is burning hot☕️^^
corinnakopf: loved today🖤

839,929 likesdaviddobrik: Fun day with Cassandra💕, Todd, and Corinna!View all 96,392 commentszane: who's that QT oh ma godsirecassieo: 😘😊username1: she's so pretty! lizakoshy: cute

839,929 likes
daviddobrik: Fun day with Cassandra💕, Todd, and Corinna!
View all 96,392 comments
zane: who's that QT oh ma god
sirecassieo: 😘😊
username1: she's so pretty!
lizakoshy: cute...
ernst: where was my invite?
username2: umm ship ship ship ship
trishapaytas: When am I going to meet her David!?
kristenmcatee: Cassandwa!!
username3: lowkey when will they announce that they're dating @daviddobrik @sirecassieo

I fall asleep with thoughts of Todd and I today.
Today was great and I wish I could replay it over and over again.