Chapter 4( Alpha Drake's pov)

This girl looked like she would pass out any second and Princess Violet was smirking!!? This gives me even more of a reason to think shes crazy! " By 'we' I mean Rose, Rick, and I." The girl said pointing to the people she was talking about. " Go ahead and tell me your name. I'm sure all your parents would love to here about this." Princess Violet sarcastically said rolling her eyes just as the girl started to shake. " M-morrgann." (Morgan)  " Aw come on why don't these 'accomplices' stand up too. Ya'll can't just leave Morgan to fight for herself." Princess Violet said even more sarcastically than before. I can't understand why one minute this girl is scary and menacing and then she she becomes super happy and sarcastic.Odd, very odd. Two people rouse from their spots. Rick sheepishly smiled while Rose was pale white. " Please princess don't tell my parents they'll ground me for life ,literally !!!" Violet looked like she was thinking it over.  " Fine. I'll just let mom my deal with ya'll." She said so calmly. Rose instantly passed out and Rick caught her. "Okay so you want that noted or is that just sarcasm?" Violet's assistant asked pulling out her phone. " Freya, just note that. I'll see if I will tell her." Violet answered. This girl is so insane, I wonder why my brother could like her, in anyway. Stupid brother.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (Violet's pov)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I don't now why put it surprised me when the guy next to her held her up. Maybe he likes her, ah I smell a evil idea coming along! I'll have to remember to tell Freya to write it down. " Okay noted." Freya said quickly writing. " Well anyone else? " I asked the witches not even sparing a glance at the werewolf's. Not one of them spoke. Then something none of us expected. " So what about you guys?" One of the Alphas asked. They speck, for a moment I they were mute! Three werewolf's stood up ,all boys. The one one the left spoke up  ," I think that the witches should stop crossing the territory and stealing my wood supplies." The sat back down and the one of the alphas started talking. " Did you see one of them take it?" He asked, saying 'them' like we were trash.  " No but their scent was there." The boy replied trying to make it seem like hhe wasn't lying. All of us could tell are scent wasn't there. Luckily a witch stepped in. " First of all we can all tell your lying. Us witches have curfews and regulations of where we can go at surtain times and the woods are completely off limits. So what do you have to say now." She before bowing to me and sitting back down.