Love Won, Love Lost

I'd snuck out of the house again. I usually didn't defy my father in such a way as this, but for the past few weeks at the same time every night, I snuck out of my bedroom window to see the holder of my heart.

The night was cool and quiet as I walked down to the house near the end of the street. No cars were around, which was good. I didn't need anyone spotting me. The punishment for what I was doing would be extreme. I knocked on the door and it immediately opened, as had my heart, to the man standing before me.

We said nothing at first, as if the moment was sacred. Then his soft hand gently grabbed mine and pulled me inside. As the door closed behind me, my back pressed against it. The sexual tension between us was unbelieveable.

His hand, seemingly on its own, found my cheek.

"Your so beautiful and innocent. You make me feel guilty for wanting to take that from you,"he said. His golden eyes holding mine captive.

"You know better than to feel like that." I rested my hands against his chest, feeling his lightly thudding heart beneath my fingers.

"So you'll let me take that innocence from you tonight?"

"I'll let you take everything."

Our lips met then and no more words were shared between us as we gave in to our overflowing lust.

**************

This is just the prologue so don't judge to harshly :)

I'm not sure how often I'll update this story but I'll try to make it weekly. Feel free to comment :)