Chapter 2 : Leaving without your staff is a bad idea

I saw that there were so many people that also wanted a Solomon story

*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

I'm happy to grant you this wish (alongside with mine). Let's get started!

****************************************************

'I cannot see the cathedral, nor the gunud... So hot... I escaped from there without thinking but, where am I ...?'

The sun was high in the sky. It was slowly burning the feet of the young pink haired girl. She had left earlier the people that considered themselves as her saviours. She had taken advantage of them being distracted by the party. Those people don't understand what her purpose is. Her task was too important for her. Leaving was the best choice.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was searching for her everywhere. She wouldn't have expected her to disappear like that. It was dangerous out there, especially since she had forgot her staff.

"(Y/N), is everything alright?"

Arba was looking at her quite worried. (Y/N) didn't look like the type of person to worry about nothing.

"Have you seen Sheba somewhere?"

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen her in a while... Do you think she left?"

"I think so. And she forgot her staff."

(Y/N) handed Sheba's staff to Arba, who took it even in her worried state. Even if Sheba didn't want to leave the Orthodox church, there was no way she'll let a little girl die in the desert. She made her leave the tower, now she will make sure that the young girl would live.

"(Y/N), where are you going?"

"I need to find her!"

Arba wanted to stop her. After all, she didn't have a staff, nor a sword. She was vulnerable. But a hand on her shoulder prevented her from doing so. Solomon had an amused expression on his face.

"Let me handle this."

When Sheba realised that she had forgot her staff, she grew panicked. Outside of the gunud system, the world would show no mercy on her. All the tales she used to hear back in the Orthodox church were clear about the outside world. A world full of monster and deadly creatures that look down on humans.

And her fear became reality when a strange creature, with a scar on its forehead, sharp teeth and long claws, was standing before her. The body of the creature was covered in skills and fur. It was massive compared to her. Drool and tears were streaming down the creature's face. Sheba was paralysed.

'See...!! Outside of the tower is full these crazy monsters... The priests always said that to me...!!'

She wanted to run away, but her legs won't move. The creature just prepared to strike her massive claws on her fragile body.

"KYAAAH!!!"

But the attack never came. When she opened her eyes, she met a bright light, the light of a borg, Solomon's borg.

"Y-You are...!!"

Solomon kept his borg in place, ready to take another hit. But a sudden flash of (h/c) dragged his attention.

(Y/N) was quick to react, before the furry beat could attack again, she jumped on its head, avoiding the deadly claws.

"Hurry up and kill it!!!" He's going to attack her! You have a staff with you, right!? Hurry up and kill that monster!!"