Chapter 14

ZACH

Tour is almost over and I'm getting nervous. Jack has been more distant lately like although I take him on dates and we hangout and kiss, he just seems to be deep in thought or always in a daze.

So today I don't have a show so I'm gonna try my hardest to figure out what's wrong. I even told him we're going on a date and I would pick him but at nine. Hehe I'm up to something.

So I just finished getting ready and what do you know Jack is still in bed. So I throw the covers off of him and start to try to turn him over so he's easier to pick up.  I wrap his arms around my neck and may or may not have squeeze his arm muscles. As I have him in my arms, bridal style my knees almost goes out. That's when Jack starts to stir from his sleep.

"Zach what the fuck are you doing." He yells surprised that I almost drop him on the floor. He tighten his grip around my neck.

"I said I was gonna take you on a date." I look at him playfully confused.

"Yeah at nine." His eyes are so wide they're so cute.

"It is nine though." I smirk nodding my head toward the digital clock beside the hotel bed.

Jack sighs and facepalms himself, "Zach. Pm not am. Whoever's heard of a date in the morning?"

I continue smirking as some thoughts come to mind, "I've have, it's usually in bed though."

"Zach." He gasps and slaps me on the shoulder. I laugh at his reaction.

"Well it's the truth." I shrug my shoulder and look at the ceiling.

"Also I got no clothes on dumbass were you really bout to take me out without any clothes." Jack gestures to his sexy body.

"Fine but hurry up and change." I set him down, slapping his ass of course as he walks away.  I sit on the bed and watch as he gets his clothes out of his suitcase. I really wanted him to change in front of me, it's a real turn on but then he starts to walk toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going," I ask.

"To take a shower," Jack says in a duh tone shutting the bathroom door behind him.

Damnit. But I'm Zach. I have a few ideas of what I can do. I wait a few minutes to hear the water running before I get up and walk toward the bathroom. The door is unlocked so I enter. I hear Jack's angelic voice as he sings in the shower. I look around and spot his clothes. I wish I could rip the shower curtain open but I decide to be nice and give him some privacy. For now. But I just grabs his clothes and walk out.

I lay on the bed, with my elbows propping me up. The clothes lay beside me as I wait for Jack to get out of the shower. I hear the shower turn off. I wait a few minutes and then I hear the door open. Jack cracks it open just so his head peeks out.

"Hey asshole give me my clothes back."

"Come get them," I chuckle holding up the clothes in the air.

Jack huffs and walks over toward me and my excitement vanished as he has a towel wrapped around him. Jack notices my disappointment because he evilly laughs as he jerks the clothes out of my hand.

"Change out here." I say grabbing his hand.

He jerks his hand away and says, "no."

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen all that before," I say raking my eyes over him up and down then winking at him.

Jack doesn't say anything in fact he looks away. He stares off into space while looking at the wall. His grip on his towel is tight. Ughh he's deep in thought again. I eventually give up hope as I sit up fully.

Then he drops his towel and I see all his glory. Damn he's so sexy. I smile as I can't help but stare. He then starts to put on his clothes but maintains eye contact with me while doing it. It's like he is going ever so slow. What a tease.

Once he finishes, I stand and walk up to him, closing the space. I immediately smash my lips on his. We kiss until I lick his lip asking for entrance. He deny it so I yank on his curls roughly causing him to moan. We kiss and kiss until I decide to trail my kiss toward his neck. Leaving dark marks, biting and sucking. Abusing his sweet spot but then Jack pulls on my hair pulling me away from him. I want more but then I remember the date. Also I need to figure out why he's so distant. Ironically we're really close right now.

***

"I can't believe you did that." Jack laughs as we sit at a booth in a diner. Just a basic breakfast date.

"Well I told you I was gonna pick you up." I chuckle at him while looking at the menu.

"Again. I didn't think you would do it literally." He says. I can't believe I did it either. Carrying him bridal style to the car and carrying him in the diner on my back. It was fun actually.

After we create small talk, it becomes that awkward moment. This has been happening lately where he would just stop talking to me. I stare at his neck looking at my art work. He stares back at his eye brows knitted in confusion. I smile and he smiles back but his is a nervous smile.

"I know I keep asking what's wrong but what's wrong and be fucking honest." I say emphasis on fucking.

"I-I can't say." He hesitantly whisperers and looks out the window. 

"Jack is someone being mean to you?" I ask. "Is it me?" I add softly, afraid I'm the one hurting him.

"No it's not you," he looks at me then.

"Then what is it. I'll fix it." I grab his hand in mine, rubbing it in a soothing motion. Giving a gesture of reassurance. For some reason we always end up having our hands in each other's.

Jack sighs. "We can't be more than friends."