You're My Best Friend

[[MORE]]  The past month had been amazing for the newly formed couple. Even though only Dinah and Normani knew about them, though the glee club members seemed to know something was up, they were both ridiculously happy. There was also the somewhat unsettling fact that Normani was constantly staring at the couple like she was trying to figure something out, but the two lovers simply couldn’t be bothered. There was only one small, or rather one quite large problem, and at the moment all seven and a half inches of it was buried in one Camila Cabello.

Camila bit her lip in an attempt to remain silent as her girlfriend pounded into her from behind. She was positioned on her hands and knees on the Cheerio’s queen sized bed with her ass in the air to meet the dark haired girl’s frenzied thrusts. Lauren had been almost insatiable lately and though Camila wasn’t complaining, she was sure her abused womanhood would be by tomorrow. She didn’t have time to think about how sore she would be though, because her back was arching and her insides were clenching and she was coming, hard, for the second time in almost ten minutes. The body behind her kept moving, however, and for a second she was worried she was going to be forced into yet another orgasm.

Normally she wouldn’t mind in the least bit, because, really, who complains about having three orgasms in fifteen minutes, but Lauren had jumped her at least three times in school alone and this was the second time they’d had sex since they had come to the dark haired girl’s house after Glee practice. They had most definitely christened Mr. Jauregui’s billiards table earlier. But now she was almost certain she was going to walking funny for a week and Lauren showed no signs of letting up.

Even though it was just beginning to feel good again, Camila was relieved when she heard the dark haired girl gasp behind her and felt the condom-covered member inside her twitch. She whimpered in a mixture of pain and relief when her girlfriend finally pulled out of her and moved away to discard the used condom.

The brunette rolled over onto her back with a groan and barely managed to open her eyes to gaze up at her very naked, very sweaty girlfrien.

“Baby? Are you okay?”

“M'kay. Shust a little sore.”

The cheerleader looked down at her with concern and brushed the damp strands of hair from her lover’s flushed face.

“Did I hurt you?”

Camila tried to shake her head ‘no’ as much as she could, but it likely looked more like a seizure than anything, judging by the dark haired girl’s alarmed expression. She sighed.

"Maybe just a little" Camila said and already she was regretting her word choice when Lauren starting frowning.

"I'm sorry i was just trying to come and i didn't even think about how you would feel" Camila wanted to disagree with her but before she could open her mouth her girlfriend started opening her legs.

"Don't worry baby I'm gonna pleasure you and make sure you like it" Befour she could question her she had already started sucking on her.

TO BE CONTINUED...