Chapter 4

I drop my backpack on the band room floor and walk to the open band closet. 

"Hello?"

I hear something fall and step back. I then see the golden Mohawk and my heart drops.

Oh shit.

"You actually showed up huh?" his voice was sexy and deep. It was like a musical song that I couldn't get enough of.

"I always to show up in the band room after school." I say and my eyes fall to the bag of sticks he was holding.

"Well I know that you are a hella great player." The guy pointed to the drum set.

"Yeah and?"

"I want you to teach me to be like you."

"Why? So you can steal my spot in band like Yoongi?"

"Yoongi? No! I just want to learn how to play so I can become a musician."

"Well played. Okay fine, meet here tomorrow at 6 a'm sharp-"

"Namjoon. My name is Namjoon."

"Namjoon. My name is Minji."

Namjoon smiled at me and left the band room all to myself once again. I sit down on my seat behind my drum and look at the new music Yoongi gets to play. 

"Stupid piece of shit." I mumble to myself.

"I'm not a piece of shit." I hear behind me.

"How in the hell did you get behind me like that!?" I yell looking behind me.

"I'm just here to tell you that there is no point of tutoring Namjoon."

"Why would you say that?" I stand up with my arms crossed.

"Because I said so." Yoongi said towering over me.

"Why the hell should I listen to you? You aren't my father Yoongi." 

"I might not be now but just you wait, you'll be screaming my name by the end of today." After Yoongi said that, my heart started speeding up. 

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

I feel him grab my arm and I look up to him.

"Can I help you sir?" I say trying to take my arm back.

"You do understand what I feel for you Minji. I'm not going to let Namjoon fall for you." 

"I barely met the guy Yoongi!" After that he pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was intense and made me want more.

Thump! Thump! Thump! THUMP!

My heart was going absolutely bonkers.

Yoongi broke the kiss and said with his face still close, "It doesn't take long to fall for the person you admire Minji." I looked up into his eyes trying to find what sparked me. Do I have a crush on Yoongi?

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY MINJI!?!"