Hangman

*Credit to S*** Page on Facebook*

Remember that game you used to play?

Hangman.

If you haven't, allow me to explain.

Hangman is basically a game, where you draw a stick figure man, and one line coming from his head, then moving left; dignifying the stick man was being "hung."

There are supposed to be a unlimited amount of blanks depending upon the size of the word/sentence, in which you guess the letter, which of course, forms the word.

If you guess a letter wrong, you erase an arm from the little stick man, easing into legs and head and face as you guess even more wrong.

Well, this game has a dark secret.

It was once said that Hangman was used by followers of witchcraft, or "Black Magic" in order to put a victim of their choosing to death painfully.

The way they did this was simple. Here's how to do it:

Noting: This had to be done at a VERY specific time.

You simply cannot complete this unless done on a full moon at 3:00 am on the month of October, in an old mental institution.

Which is reasonable, all of that description was eerie. I mean, who would be available in that time of day, especially on a full moon. And the mental institution, gives me the shivers.

You have to kidnap whomever you choose and take them to this institution, for this would be their deathbed. If not done properly, you will be slayed by hangman himself. What you will need is necessary:

A black unscented candle,

A match (do not use a lighter, whatever you do),

A sharp knife,

Handcuffs,

A piece of white chalk,

A needle,

String,

Handkerchief,

Rope,

Stakes,

A marker,

Then, once you come into the institution, you will go only onto the 13th floor. Yes, there will be a 13th floor. And only at this exact time and month and hour will there be a 13 floor. Now go inside the 13th room. Now, tie your victim to the wall, secure with stakes. Then on the floor, draw a pentagram with the chalk, and follow your normal ritual, calling to the Gods of your belief. Then, light the unscented candle and get a sample of your victim's blood, drop the blood in each point of the pentagram.

Next, you tie the handkerchief across their eyes. Make sure they are at least 2 feet off the ground, draw the blanks that will spell out your name. Tell them to guess one letter of your name. If wrong, cut off their arm, slowly, but cleanly.

Moving to the next letter, if wrong, cut off their other arm. Now, continue on until they spell out you name, if they do. Because of you, calling the God of your belief, the victim is still alive and feels everything. Even if they guess your name, keep cutting off their limbs until you reach their face.

Lastly, you will slowly sew their eyelids closed. And ask them to repeat your name 3 times and say they will be free.

But, they won't be, just paralyzed, but still able to feel the pain. Now, sew their lips shut and slowly slice off their lips, carving into their eyes. Take one eye. NEVER leave that eye out of your presence. Or Hangman will kill you just as you did that poor victim of your choice. No mercy.