Chapter 3: Seeing Mila

It was another shallow night with empty sex and no words exchanged between the two of them. It actually concerned Otabek, they were sexually active and furthermore, passionate in bed, it felt so hot and full of passion when they were in the bedroom. But after the intercourse, the blond with emerald eyes would leave the room without another word, leaving the Kazakh puzzled and conflicted. What was happening? Wasn't sex supposed to bring them closer? Didn't he say he wanted to talk? Wasn't this the reason he was doing this in the first place? To talk? Either way, it didn't feel natural to do so, to just have sex without any meaning or feelings behind it. But the young boy was stone cold, how could he break in? He couldn't read his mind, so how else was he able to get him, to understand him, to communicate with him...? Needless to say, the man stopped frequenting the beautiful redhead, why would he? He had awesome sex right there at home with the one he truly loved, so there was no need for the young Russian girl anymore. Little did he know, he brought more damage than he thought he did. 

The teen did wish to keep his man next to him, but he couldn't deny that he still can't forgive him for his sins. God might be merciful to his children, but Yuri was no God nor a saint to just forgive his affair. And with someone he considered a friend, too. That's why he'd never tell, he'd never say a word, he didn't want to show him just how much he has hurt him, the pain, his broken heart, he wished to keep them hidden, he didn't want him to know just how heartbroken he was. He will be talking when he would feel like Otabek would be able to listen. He can't talk to him in the state they are now. He is angry, heartbroken, sad, all of the above. So he couldn't have a rational conversation with him without snapping, breaking into tears or letting his emotions take over. So he decided to be the one to leave him to sleep alone instead of being left to sleep alone like it happened before. A little payback for all the nights he spent alone, curled up in those sheets, crying because of that overwhelming feeling of loneliness, his lover always saying that 'He has practice late at night.'. Well, now he knew what kind of 'practice' was that, and knew all those lonely nights were for nothing, only to give his boyfriend room to cheat on him.

As the young Russian was putting on his skates for practice, he noticed a certain redhead with mascara running down her face as bitter tears were shedding from her eyes. He could overhear the conversation between Sara and Mila as he was tying his skate laces. "Don't worry, Mila. I'm sure he'll call soon..." Sara tried to cheer up the other girl, patting her back softly. And that's when the blond sat down next to the broken hearted beauty that his lover used and broke. The girl looked at him surprised as he placed a hand over her leg in a friendly manner, swallowing back his own tears as he spoke, trying to keep his composure. "Hey... Although we are supposedly friends, it seems like we don't know shit about each other... So let's introduce ourselves. Hello, how are you doing? You smell like the air of spring and I smell like beef cooked in the oven..." He let out a pained laugh before continuing "My dear... Just cause I have this promise ring on my finger that doesn't mean I feel like I'm more of a man... So tell me who's suffering more...? I can't even remember the sweetness of a kiss..." He said, a tear rolling down his cheek. "So don't you cry, Mila, when the sun is rising. Cause he'll be coming back home to me in the end. You know, I used to look at the clock, asking myself where the hell is he. But I knew he would be coming back cause you do not feed him. The bags under my eyes, my red puffy eyes that lost their spark, I lost it already... And don't take it personally... But from the bottom of my heart I'm telling you, it hurts me badly. And you know... Love doesn't grow on trees... And I know it's nice to have someone next to you while you fall asleep... But don't forget." He lifted her chin up, his eyes full of tears as he smiled to her, a smile full of pain, as if he was fully aware that he wasn't the pretty boy he used to be, that this relationship consuming him made him forget about himself. "That you still have a chance. So escape while you can, while you're still beautiful." He got up, letting out a deep sigh, turning to walk away, leaving the girl with something to think about. But before he stepped on the ice, he said with another pained laugh "You're crying cause you're dying for just one night. And he doesn't believe you... Well, I have died countless times. And if I die for one more night, he still doesn't see." He said, finally stepping on the ice, the place where everything was perfect. Where there was no one else but him and the ice. The only place where there was no heartbreak, no complications, just him and the ice, it was the only place where he felt like he was at home, far from all the problems and cares from the daily life. Of course, after Yuri's speech, Mila felt terrible. Mostly because Yuri was right. It must be so much harder on him to see the love of his life fucking another woman... And yet, Otabek was the love of the ginger's life, too...

The beautiful Russian arrived home early that day, taking off his shoes with a welcoming Otabek waiting at the front door, leaning against a wall. "Hi, honey. How was training today?" He asked with a soft smile on his face before the blond walked closer to him with a smirk on his face, wrapping his arms around his neck as the Kazakh wrapped his arms around his waist. "There's no need for small talk, now is there?" He pressed his lips against his lover's, the kiss soft at first, but quickly evolving into a more passionate kiss, full of lust and desire. The taller man couldn't keep his composure could he keep his hands to himself, not when his boyfriend was all over him. Soon enough, the darker man placed his hands over Yuri's ass, lifting him up as the teenager naturally wrapped his legs around the man, letting himself be carried by this cruel man that was about to have his body yet once again, but he won't be using his mind anymore. Furthermore, he was planning to make the man go through the same mental damage as he did. Planning, of course. Easier said than done... Cause his love for the man made him feel conflicted... Because he didn't wish to hurt him in any way, let alone show him the same pain he had to suffer. As much as he wishes to hate him for what he did to him, he couldn't... cause he loved him... As they were making out without a care in the world, the Kazakh's man's hand sliding into the boy's pants, Yuri's back was glued to the door, he was desperately looking for the doorknob, trying to open it. When they finally managed to open it, they crash on the bed, the taller man on top of him, their bodies craving for each other. One thing lead to another, the darker man takes off the Russian's shirt, kissing down his chest as he heard those loud pants of his, the hearing of his heavy breathing making his pants tighten. He takes off his lover's pants, kissing up the blond's inner thigh, hungry for that skin of his, for his body, for his flesh, for everything he had to offer. He licked the deliciously pale skin, biting softly onto his inner thigh with lust taking over him, any sort of ration that he once had and any thought of talking to him rather than having meaningless sex with no words exchanged afterwards leaving his mind in a rush. He caressed his thigh gently, looking at the beautiful view in front of him. God damn, this boy was so unbelievably sexy and knew his weakest spots, how was he supposed to resist him, when he was acting this way around him, when he was giving himself all for the Kazakh to keep, that was an offer he couldn't refuse. And he didn't have to. If his instincts would start taking over his rational side, he decided to just let it happen, without asking any questions nor try to pointlessly control it.

The Russian was so close... So close to telling Otabek about Mila... But when he gave him that gaze, so hungry, so lustful, he couldn't say another word, he couldn't ruin his lover's mood, now that he, himself, set it. So he decided to let everything happen the way it usually happens. He felt the teeth piercing through his skin, biting on his bottom lip as his member twitched. He gained another gaze from his lover before he saw a wicked smirk on that God forsaken man's face. And that's when he felt a finger being inserted into his entrance, letting out a gasp. The finger kept stretching him until he had to suppress moans, the stimulation already getting to him. Soon enough, one finger turned into two, and the boy found himself gasping as fainted moans were escaping his throat. He felt the other man pull out his fingers, giving him some time to breathe. He closed his eyes, thinking he'd have the time to stabilize his breathing, but that wasn't the case. He soon had his eyes wide open, his lover already pushing his member inside of him. He let out a loud gasp at first, but as the man started to move, he couldn't help but leave out moans, getting louder and louder with each thrust as the tip of the tan man hit his prostate. He didn't care about anything else but the man on top of him, the man who kept saying his name through moans and pants, his own moans echoing through the room, the heat and the chemistry between the two of them undeniable, the pleasure being close to unbearable. "Ahhh a-ahhh, Beka~!" He moaned his lover's name, feeling shivers going down his spine and chills through all over his body.

It was once again that Yuri turned his back to the man he was sharing his bed with, the tsn man not daring to say a word. Just how cruel the blond could be, and yet he couldn't face him, nor talk to him, he just wanted to give him the silent treatment. Yet his silent treatment was breaking him inside as well. Not just the man laying next to him. And he never considered that part. He didn't even notice when tears started to roll down his cheeks, too caught up into his own thoughts. He felt a cold hand placed over his shoulder, as the tan man snuggled closer to him, wrapping his arms around him. "Baby... Baby, what's wrong...?" The Kazakh said, hearing the slow, shaky breaths the blond was leaving out, hugging him from behind and nuzzling into the crook of his neck. The teenager blinked a few times to get rid of his last tears, swallowing hard as another shaky breath escaped his lips. ". . . I talked to Mila..." He said in a fainted voice as the only reaction he got from the other man was a confused and slightly panicked look. "...What?".