Chapter Three

Zayn’s POV

“Alright mum. Call you later- Yeah. Love you too. Okay. Bye,” I muttered into my phone before ending the call. 

I took the beanie from off my nightstand and placed it on me head, like the girls liked it. Sighing, I leaned back onto my pillow. I was so exhausted. Life on the road was so exciting and fun, but it was difficult as well.

In the middle of my thought process, my phone rang. It was Harry. 

“Yo,” I answered, wondering why he was calling me when we were a few rooms away from one another.

“Zayn, you gotta get here. Right now.” And that was it; he hung up.

“Bastard,” I rolled my eyes and left my room, locking the door so the fans won’t get into it. The really creepy fans, of course, would probably get my room key and jack all my stuff anyway.

I was in Harry’s room a minute or so later, and pounded on the door. 

“Harry, you dick, what did you want?” I shouted. He opened the door a minute later, face red. I couldn’t tell if he was angry or if he’d just had sex, but either way I wanted to know why he had called me.

“What-” I started, but he shut the door quickly after dragging me in. 

“You have to promise not to tell,” he replied, whispering harshly.

“What?” I hissed.

“Grace. She- she’s pregnant.”

I stopped for a moment, thinking. First of all, how would Harry know unless Grace told him? And why would Grace tell him, unless…

“YOU had sex with her?!” I shouted, not caring who heard.

“Well, yeah Zayn, that’s how babies are made,” he hollered sarcastically.

“I BANGED HER TOO!” I swung at him, missing him by an inch because of him dodging me. 

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” He swung at me now, hitting me in my jaw. I responded by hitting him in the stomach. This time I didn’t miss, and he flipped into the ground, groaning in pain.

I wiped the blood off my jaw, and just as I was about to ask him why he fucked her too, the door swung open. 

“Well, look at the slut,” I heard Harry say, still on the ground.

Grace stood at the doorway, taking in everything. She shut the door quickly, and then looked back at us, speechless.

“Is it true?” I whispered, feeling weirdly hurt. Whenever I had sex with someone, sure it was fun, but I cared about the girl too. Even if the girl and I never talked again, I still remembered it. Unlike Harry, whose motto was ‘fuck bitches, get money.’

“Yeah, Zayn. I’m pregnant. But…” She trailed off, looking from me to Harry. “I’m not sure whose it is.”

“You seriously had unprotected sex with both of us? What, did you do it on the same night?” spit Harry, who had by now stood up. We shared an apologetic look with each other, then looked back to Grace. 

“Yeah, actually. That party a few weeks ago? I … I was a virgin before that, but that night I was so drunk that I had sex with all five of you.”

“All… five of us?” I asked, looking around the room. Had I heard correctly?

“I banged you two, Niall, Louis and Liam. All in the same night. And I don’t know whose it is,” she dropped her voice from a regular voice to a soft, scared whisper. Part of me wanted to go over and hug her, but the another part of me wanted to kill her. All five of us? In one night? And none of us knew about it, until now. How would she pull that off?

“We have to go tell the other boys then,” Harry said, going towards the door. I followed, leaving Grace. She looked like she disagreed, but she didn’t try to fight it. She simply stood there, looking terrified.

I felt similarly.